Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Friend's Wife (7)

After Jian Xingsheng left, Xu Jin also found Zhang Yundong and explained everything clearly.

Zhang Yundong could not accept the reality and looked embarrassed.

"So you approached me because of Jian Xingsheng?"

Xu Jin responded, "If you weren't a senior, I might not know who you are."

His cold and calm words told the truth.

Zhang Yundong felt frustrated, but it was not too sad. After all, they had not really talked about it, not even an ambiguous period.

"Does Jian Xingsheng know?" Zhang Yundong thought of this and asked Xu Jin.

He could accept that Xu Jin approached him to pursue his sweetheart, but he couldn't accept that his friend knew about it and still didn't tell him.

"He didn't know before."

Xu Jin lowered his eyes, "Maybe he knew it from the time you brought me to see him."

"... Damn."

Zhang Yundong had nothing to say. He led the wolf into the house and paid for his friend. .

But looking at Xu Jin's appearance...

"Then I wish you all your wishes will come true soon." Zhang Yun said with a smile, but in his heart, he was thinking that he would not apply eye drops to Xu Jin in front of Jian Xingsheng.

If you want to chase someone, it will be very difficult!

Thinking of this, Zhang Yundong seemed to have seen Xu Jin begging for him in a low voice, and walked away refreshed.

Meng Wang and Li Quan were muttering not far away. After learning about this, they looked at each other with complicated eyes and said to themselves: "A friend's wife should not be deceived." In the future, it will be changed to a friend's wife. "Don't deceive a friend."

...

On the other side, after Jian Xingsheng returned home, he found Furball and chatted with it for a while, talking about their meeting tonight.

Jian Xingsheng was a little nervous, so he pinched the fur ball and asked, "Can you give me his portrait or name in advance? I want to be mentally prepared."

He squeezed the fur ball so hard that he grinned and the whole ball looked miserable, whining. "I don't have it. Just wait a few more minutes and it will be fine. You are all old friends! What are you afraid of?"

After saying that, he broke away from Jian Xingsheng's clutches and turned around in an attempt to distract him.

"The plot correction rate has now reached 58%." Maoqiu went to check, and unexpectedly found an incidental message, "Xu Jin has already had a showdown with Zhang Yundong, and is now squatting in front of your house, like You're a pitiful puppy, oh oh oh... I'm sending you a message now."

As soon as he finished speaking, Jian Xingsheng's cell phone rang, and when he opened it, it turned out to be Xu Jin.

And the other party was reasonable: I'm here to get the clothes I left behind last time.

Jian Xingsheng: ...

When it rained two days ago, Xu Jin's clothes were indeed not taken away and were still left here.

Jian Xingsheng had to reasonably doubt whether Xu Jin had premeditated it.

Jian Xingsheng replied to him: I'll pay you back next time.