Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The Poor Little Man Who Sold His Body to Bury His Father (10)

The spring was warm and the orioles were singing. When Jian Xingsheng woke up, the sun was shining brightly outside and the house was quiet. Only some faint sounds of walking on the porch could be heard.

He lay on the soft quilt and moved his body. After regaining consciousness, he felt an unspeakable soreness.

Why is it like this again...

Jian Xingsheng thought of what happened last night and wanted to escape from this small world immediately. He shouldn't have believed that bastard Xie Tingle at that time. He was full of lies and couldn't take any of his words seriously.

The fur ball popped out at the right time and flatteringly pulled out the Sanwu ointment, "Host~ I bought this specially for you~"

Jian Xingsheng felt indescribable when he saw the familiar ointment tube. He said shamefully: "Last night Have you seen it?"

"There is a mosaic in the system space. I knew it." Mao Qiu chuckled and reported the good news again, "The plot correction rate has reached 32%!"

"Keep up the good work, host!" Mao Qiu said. Qiu winked and asked, "Did you feel good yesterday?"

"..."

Jian Xingsheng was reminded, and the scene at that time appeared in his mind...

He stared at Mao Qiu with a blushing face, and said with a smile: "It was so good, let's go." How about you feel better too?"

Maoqiu sneered and refused, "That's not necessary, human football has a different path."

Jian Xingsheng snorted coldly: "I think you can overcome it..."

"Overcome what?"

came a confused inquiry. , With the sound of the door opening, Jian Xingsheng turned his head and saw Xie Dingle walking in, with a smile on his lips and a spring breeze on his face. Seeing him look over, he quickened his pace and walked towards him.

The hairy ball immediately retracted into the system space. Usually, when Jian Xingsheng chatted with it, most of the time he communicated with it through consciousness in the system space. However, when there was no one nearby, he still said it directly. Jian

Xingsheng ignored Maoqiu and saw Xie Tingle walked to his bed and sat down. He skillfully reached out to touch his forehead. The moment the other person's hand touched him, he immediately moved away and said angrily: "Don't touch me!"

He had expected it, and after hearing the words, he retracted his hand obediently and sighed helplessly: "Lord Governor, I just want to see if you have a fever."

After saying this, he carefully looked at Jian Xingsheng's face and said softly: "After all, yesterday... I didn't do a good job. Get ready..."

Jian Xing was so angry that he immediately sat up from the bed. He suddenly felt that his waist was about to break. He felt ashamed and angry. He gritted his teeth to prevent himself from breathing out. Xie Tingle seemed to have noticed it and quickly took a soft pillow to cushion him. behind.

Although he felt much more comfortable, Jian Xingsheng still glared at Xie Tingle.

"Then you still don't listen to me! There's not a word of truth in your mouth!"

"There is a truth." Really."

After saying more sincere words, Xie Dingle took Jian Xingsheng's hand on the quilt, pulled it up, and placed it on his left chest. His heartbeat was pounding, steady and powerful. When his hand came close, it accelerated. The beating rhythm made Jian Xingsheng stunned.