Arc 2 - Extra : Chapter 43

Arc 2 - Extra : My Straight Roommate

Chapter 43 Straight Man Extra (1)

Speaking of why Chu Liang wanted to move out with Jian Xingsheng, of course it was to be able to kiss his wife better, and of course because the two were intimate in the dormitory. ...caught by the boss.

Needless to say, the social death was the only thing that made Chu Liang fortunate that Jian Xingsheng didn't know about it.

I still remember that night, the eldest and the second child went to the college fraternity party. Chu Liang and Jian Xingsheng were the only two people left in the dormitory. After successfully bringing Jian Xingsheng up, someone who was supposed to be in peace began to ask for a kiss. .

Jian Xingsheng couldn't help but lean back due to his kiss, his back pressed against the edge of the table, and his head hid to the side.

Because he was still holding some equipment in his hand, he had no time to take care of the people. Jian Xingsheng hid while scolding: "Stop kissing! Do you have skin hunger syndrome?"

Chu Liang put his arms around his back , unable to kiss the face, he moved closer to the collarbone, and further down, the fair and delicate skin made his teeth itch. He opened his mouth, bit down gently, and held it in his mouth.

"You dog!" Jian Xingsheng took a breath, couldn't bear it anymore, put down his phone and punched him.

Chu Liang pretended to ouch pitifully, "Murder your husband!"

"..."

Jian Xingsheng rolled his eyes at him. Since the two confirmed their relationship, Chu Liang has become more and more shameless.

If he didn't leave, there would be no peace for a while. Jian Xingsheng simply kicked off his legs and tried to get out of his arms. As soon as he moved, he was held tightly in his arms. At the same time, under his buttocks...

"Are you really a dog? "Jian Xingsheng was in disbelief, "You can react even when playing a game?!"

Chu Liang was very calm, "You're a hot-blooded male college student, aren't you satisfied?"

"...Get out of here."

Unfortunately, the other party didn't listen to him at all. He even half-coaxed and half-persuaded him out of the dormitory to the balcony and into the bathroom.

"You haven't helped me for a long time."

Chu Liang was very dissatisfied when he talked about this. Jian Xingsheng refused to go out with him to open a hotel, and it was not convenient to stay in the dormitory. He was not Liu Xiahui, so in the end he still pressed her and kissed her for a long time. , only to gain the opportunity to "help each other" occasionally.

As for what happens occasionally, of course it depends on Jian Xingsheng's mood and whether Chu Liang's determination to fight for his own welfare is strong.

Jian Xingsheng's hands ached when he thought of this incident. He rolled his eyes and said deliberately: "But what will happen when the others come back later?"

"Not so fast. If I come back, I won't be able to see you." Chu Liang said, Then he lowered his head and started to kiss him.

Chu Liang was strong and tall. When he pressured Jian Xing to have a baby, the other party had no ability to resist.

When Jian Xingsheng was kissed until he was in a daze, everything started naturally...

I don't know how long it had passed before the dormitory door opened and hurried footsteps rushed to the balcony.