Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The poor guy who sold his body to bury his father (2)

Jian Xingsheng didn't expect that the protagonist Gong would appear in front of him in such a mess. He couldn't help but mutter to Mao Qiu in his mind: "Is this really the protagonist Gong?"

"Of course he is." Maoqiu said, "Don't think he is weak now, but he will be the emperor in the future. After he ascends the throne, he will kill indiscriminately and be very domineering."

"This time your setting is the villain eunuch, Dongchang. On the surface, he is the emperor's lackey, but he is secretly threatened by the East Palace, and because he is not good enough, he likes to torture others to stimulate himself."

"I'm not bad!" Jian Xingsheng said, biting his back teeth.

He never expected that Maoqiu vowed to find him a good role, and he found him as an eunuch! Although he is said to have a high position and authority, it really doesn't work!

Maoqiu felt a little guilty, but he was confident, "Anyway, your character doesn't have much role. It's even less than in the previous world. You just tortured the protagonist a few times and asked the rescuer to save him, so there is no role."

Jian Xing hummed with a smile . Twice.

Mao Qiu quickly continued: "Anyway, you were dedicated to torturing the protagonist Gong, and your successor godson was the protagonist Shou Yunnian, so you felt sorry for the protagonist Gong. The two secretly developed feelings for you, and then overthrew and defeated you, and the protagonist Gong was also discovered. He discovered his true identity as the prince of the missing former empress, got involved in the fight for heirs, and finally succeeded in becoming the emperor. The two of them lived a happy life like this."

"In short, this is a plot and pure love story, with not many cars. , it means a bit of redemption."

Maoqiu made the final conclusion.

After listening to Mao Qiu's words, Jian Xingsheng lowered his head and looked at the protagonist Gong, who was staring blankly at him.

Her hair was wet and dripping, and her whole body was extremely dirty. She looked cold and damp in this spring day, and the smell of rust and rain was out of place in this warm, fragrant house.

His toes touched the other person's chin, and the warmth seemed to be absorbed, gradually becoming colder.

"Why don't you speak? Mute?"

Jian Xingsheng's voice was soft but not sharp, lowered, as if he was whispering in his lover's ear.

As he spoke, he moved his feet. Inadvertently, his toes slipped up and touched the other person's lips. They were wet with rainwater and a little blood.

The moment Xie Dingle's lips touched the white and tender toes, he suddenly came back to his senses.

"You..."

He retreated in a panic, but was unable to move because of his injuries. In the end, he could only turn his head away in shame, his eyelashes trembling, "Don't be like this..."

"Don't what?"

"Didn't you sell yourself to bury your father? I bought it. You, you are mine, you will be my dog."

Seeing a wet and dirty person look like a stray puppy, the fusion of roles made Jian Xingsheng feel a little bad.

His soft lips opened and he uttered affectionate words, "Isn't it? Dirty dog."

Xie Tingle trembled slightly as if he couldn't bear it.

But it wasn't over yet. Jian Xingsheng deliberately raised his foot and stepped on Xie Dinle's shoulder. With a strong push, a little water from the other person's clothes squeezed out and wet the soles of his feet. As a result, a little water splashed on Xie Tingle's cheek.