Chapter 14

Chapter 14 My Straight Roommate (2)

Jian Xingsheng never thought that one day he would be called sister.

Even after he came to this small world, when he looked in the mirror and saw his own appearance for the first time, he almost thought he had been maliciously changed by a fur ball.

Maoqiu, who was beaten up at the time, said aggrievedly: "In order to set up the character in the novel, I made some adjustments to the original physical appearance."

For example, in this world, Jian Xingsheng's identity is a delicate mother, so she has long shawl hair. , wearing plush and cute winter pajamas, and her appearance and skin have been adjusted to a more refined level.

This leads to the fact that when Jian Xingsheng is not wearing heavy makeup, people will mistake him for his gender at first glance.

But he never expected that the protagonist in this novel, Gong, would also mistake him for a girl!

"Why don't you speak?"

The voice brought Jian Xingsheng back from his thoughts. He met Chu Liang's questioning gaze with raised eyebrows. When he saw the other person's heroic and handsome face, he unconsciously showed a bit of resentment in his eyes.

He also wants such a handsome face and figure!

Chu Liang was a little confused by the sudden change in his expression.

He had just been looking at the "girl" in front of him, and saw "her" face changing again and again, and finally she frowned delicately and showed this expression to him.

He realized that he didn't say anything wrong, so he said: "Girls can't break into the boys' dormitory without permission, even if they are looking for someone. If the dormitory aunt discovers it, you will have to be named and reported to the counselor."

After that, he straightened up and said, Stay away from the other person and get out of the way.

"While the dormitory aunt is not here, you can leave quickly. I just pretend you didn't see me."

Chu Liang thought he was very generous, but he never expected that the fair-looking and beautiful "girl" in front of him gave him a vicious look. Not only did he Not grateful, he turned around and slammed open the dormitory door.

"Who the hell?"

"Why are you pushing the door so hard!"

The boss and second child in the dormitory were startled, but when they realized what was going on, their eyes widened when they saw the person coming.

One subconsciously lowered his legs on the table, and the other wiped a handful of potato chips stuck to the corner of his mouth.

The "girl" walked in vigorously with her suitcase, stood in the middle of the dormitory, glanced at the two boys, and raised her chin slightly towards Chu Liang, with a noble and cool look on her face, which made Chu Liang couldn't help but think Look up and see a long-haired silvery-haired animal raised by his family.

Until the other party said: "My name is Jian Xingsheng, and I am your roommate."

The voice that came into the ears was clear and sweet, but it was enough to confirm that it belonged to a male.

Chu Liang looked over in astonishment and saw Jian Xingsheng snorting coldly and said: "If you are short-sighted and don't have money to buy glasses, I believe many people will be willing to 'generously donate' to you."

After that, the other party stopped looking. Instead, he started dragging his suitcase to the empty bed to pack his things. When he saw the debris on the empty bed, he immediately said dissatisfied: "Whose things belong to you, take them away."