Chapter 61

Chapter 61 abo (6)

By the time Zhou Ming arrived at school with a cold face, the school leaders and teachers had already dealt with the matter.

As a semi-participant in the incident, Jian Xingsheng was the only one among the three who was injured. He was sent to the infirmary to bandage his bruises and apply red lotion, which made him look shocking.

Zhou Ming followed the class teacher in and walked in with cold eyes. When he looked over, he seemed to be blowing a gust of cold wind. He was dressed differently today than usual, wearing a black shirt and trousers. The sleeves were rolled up to reveal strong forearms. His skin was cold and white. , you can see the color of the veins.

The class teacher walked in front, just like the little brother who was leading the way. Especially when the other party saw Jian Xingsheng, his eyes lit up and he hurriedly said: "Jian Xingsheng is here!"

"Thanks to Jian Xingsheng this time, otherwise I don't know what would have happened." So good." The head teacher praised.

Jian Xingsheng's eyes moved slightly, and he met Zhou Ming's gaze, feeling a little uneasy for some reason.

He lowered his head and looked at his hand that had been wrapped with bandages and band-aids. He thought to himself, he was in such a miserable condition, Zhou Ming wouldn't do anything to him, right?

"I'll take him back first." Zhou Ming's voice was cold.

The head teacher realized that this was what he said to himself, and nodded repeatedly: "Okay, if you feel unwell, you can call me directly to ask for leave."

Zhou Ming nodded as a reply, and then walked to Jian Xingsheng, lowered his eyes, and saw the other person's hand He squinted his eyes as if he was about to say something, but when he met Jian Xingsheng's eyes, he swallowed it and finally sighed slowly.

"It's not easy." He said helplessly.

After saying that, under the eyes of the head teacher and the school doctor, he bent down and picked up Jian Xingsheng and took him away directly.

Jian Xingsheng caught a glimpse of the two people's surprised looks and wished he could bury his face in Zhou Ming's arms so as not to show it. After walking a few steps, he remembered his wheelchair and patted Zhou Ming's shoulder, "Wheelchair."

"Well, call someone . The truck went up," Zhou Ming said.

Jian Xingsheng didn't react. He didn't understand what Zhou Ming meant until he was carried into the back seat of the car and saw a man wearing a floral shirt and a pink hair sitting in the passenger seat.

It turns out I brought someone with me.

The pink-haired man looked back at him, ouched several times, and laughed like a pervert, "So you are Xiao Jiaojiao."

Jian Xingsheng:?

"Drive." Zhou Ming put his foot on the seat and ordered.

The pink-haired man dared to be angry but did not dare to speak, so he kept his mouth shut and drove the car, and then he complained to himself: "Oh, what a slave life~"

Jian Xingsheng could tell that the relationship between the two was probably good, and they were probably friends.

Just as he was thinking about it, his hand was suddenly held and raised. He subconsciously looked at the person next to him and saw Zhou Ming's brows furrowed, his head lowered, and the tip of his nose sniffed into the palm of his hand.

The warm breath sprayed on the palm of his hand, making Jian Xingsheng want to retract his hand, but Zhou Ming was too strong and he couldn't pull away at all.