3

It was the next morning and Changbin left Minho to go to work. He first dropped by his and Seungmins shared apartment and got dressed for work before leaving.

...

He was currently in his office working.
Changbin works for his dad in a tech company where they make gadgets like state of the art virtual combat training sets to simple everyday innovations like a electronic jug.

He was too busy typing away on his computer to notice someone walking in to his office.

The said person draped their hand around his neck and whispered into his ears "Hyung. Are you hungry?"

Changbin only hums and keeps working. The said person calmly sways out the office and comes back with some lobster and pasta.

...

Changbin's secretary was a bit too flirty for Seungmins liking but Changbin didn't mind it.

Seungmin was completely paranoid the first two weeks after meeting his secretary until he found out that his secretary was Minho's boyfriend at the time.

Seungmin would drop by every lunch just to make Changbin sit on his lap while he fed him just to let him know.

After Seungmin found out that Changbin had no interest for the secretary, he stopped dropping by the office. Changbin didn't mind because he was never the clingy type around his partners especially when he was at work. He showed them love but he never got disappointed or hurt if they didn't do the same.

...

It was the evening, Changbin was done with work early and he decided to hit the gym.

"Hey Jisung."Changbin calls out while closing his office doors.

"Yeah hyung?" Jisung replies while he looked up from his desk with a red lollipop in his mouth.

"Wanna hit the gym together?" Changbin asks while he walked towards Jisung and leaned against his desk.

Jisung shamelessly checked out Changbins covered biceps before winking at him and saying "After we hit the gym you can hit something else."

Changbin only laughs at Jisungs comment knowing that he meant it in a platonic way. Jisung laughs to and rolled his eye at Changbin.

Changbin was so clueless and Jisung couldn't help but want him even if it was just for a night.

He knew that Changbin was a switch and a bisexual at that to.

He knew Changbin usually went for pretty boys and to his luck Jisung was a very pretty boy.

Jisung had seen the way Changbin held authority over a room filled with people. And let's just say those moments had helped him at  alot of desperate nights. He knew alot of things about the older.

He knew so much about Changbin that at this point he thought he was obsessed with him.

...

He also knew that Changbin has not been having sex for a while now. Considering how when Changbin did have sex his boyfriend would leave hickeys everywhere that even him wearing a turtle neck couldn't help.

Jisung knew Changbin wasn't a very sexual person and he probably hadn't topped in a while. But Jisung didn't mind helping him break his streak.

But even with all this inappropriate thoughts floating in Jisungs head he also got the memo that Changbin would never sleep with someone else while he has a partner.

But that fact made Jisung want him even more.

...

"Hurry up Jisung let's go." Changbin said looking at Jisung while he stood next to an open elevator with his hands stopping the door from closing.

Jisung grew a huge grin and immediately packed his stuff before running towards Changbin and interlinking their hands together before pulling Changbin in with him.

Changbin only softly smiles at him before pressing the button to the parking lot.

...

In the end Jisung convinced Changbin on a dinner *cough date instead of going to the gym.

Changbin had let Seungmin know by sending him a text but it was left on delivered.

...

While Changbin and Jisung were having a casual dinner with Jisung occasionally flirting and Changbin brushing it off as jokes.

Hyunjin and Seungmin were currently in Hyunjins house doing the the Devils tango

...

Hyunjin was on all fours while Seungmin held him by the waist and slammed into him. They were on Hyunjins bed with their clothes scattered on the floor making a trail on the foot of his bed to his front door that had their shoes careless lying around.

..

"Seungminnn unggghh ahhhh!!!" Hyunjin moaned as Seungmin thrusted into his prostate and kept hitting it at a aggressive pace.

...

"Hyunjin came with a loud moan as he kept whimpering because Seungmin was still thrusting into him."

"Fuck Jinnie-ah ha" Seungmin moaned as he came in the condom afterwards.

Seungmin pulled out and tied the condom before throwing it into the Pokemon trash bin that Changbin got Hyunjin.

But Changbin wasn't on either of their minds.

They were too caught up in the lust ,their bodies craved from each other, to think about what they were doing.

...

Back at the restaurant Changbin paid for their dinner after they ate. Changbin offered to drive Jisung home but Jisung insisted they ordered wine.

Changbin wanted to scold Jisung for wanting to get drunk when he had work tomorrow but he got flustered when Jisung showed him the date on his phone.

It was in fact Friday and Jisung had every right to drink.

..

So here they were Jisung completely passed out as Changbin carried him bridal style back to his and Seungmins apartment.

He knew that this would happen but he didn't think to ask about Jisung's address and he dared not to ask Minho about his ex's address.

...

He brought Jisung to his guest room and laid him down on the bed gently. He then took off Jisung's shoes and took his makeup off for him before gently wiping him down with a damp warm wash clothe.

Changbin then took off Jisung's baby blue button up and tight white pants before putting him in his grey hoodie and black sweatpants.

He tucked Jisung into the bed then left to the kitchen before coming back and leaving a glass of water and some medicine for his hangover in the morning with a little note.

He then took a shower and drank some water before going to sleep in his bed.

...

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Word count 1054