15

Jeongin decided to take Jisung with him to New York. He noticed his hyung being a bit down after Changbin went to Australia for his little vacation. So being the amazing little brother he is he took Jisung with him to his race in New York.

...

Jisung was going through clothes on the racks and shelves as Jeongin talked on the phone. Jisung and Jeongin are currently in a clothing shop because Jisung complained he didn't have any clothes.

Jeongin watched his older brother from the corner of his eyes as he talked with his manager on the phone.

Jisung was lost in his little world as he picked out any clothing he wanted without caring for the price tags.

This was Jeongins way of cheering up Jisung and it always worked every time. Jeongin would spoil Jisung like this simply cause he didn't know what the older liked because he always jumped from one thing to the other. So instead of giving him a gift he would take him on shopping sprees and let his brother get whatever his little heart desired.
(A/n I wish my brothers spoiled me but I am the one buying them dinner and gifts.🤧)

...

Jisung set his shopping bags down and sat in the chair Jeongin pulled out for him. Jisung knew that Jeongin would notice but he hope they would get to the hotel and talk about it.

Jeongin and Jisung ordered their food and the waiter set off to get their food.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jeongin jumped straight to the point.

Jisung let out a breathe and sulked into his chair. "Don't worry IN-ah it's nothing." Jisung lied and looked at the veiw outside the glass walls.

Jeongin only hums and decided to drop the questions he had.

"So do are you gonna watch my race?" Jeongin asked Jisung.

"Of course. why are you even asking?" Jisung gasped and lightly slapped the younger on his shoulders.

Jeongin chuckled and ruffled Jisungs hair. "Hyung you don't mind seeing Minho hyung again? Do you?" Jeongin asked as he watched their food being placed infront of them before the waiter poured their wine and walked away.

"No I don't. " Jisung tried to give Jeongin a ' totally ok an not even bothered' smile but his eyebrows knitted together and showed a different emotion then what he would have liked to portrayed.

Jeongin sighed out loud. "Hyung we both know things kinda ended a bit sour between the two of you but you both still care about each other. Trust me he still cares about you."

"If he cares why does he ignore me whenever he comes over to visit Changbin, he doesn't talk to me and he ghosted me right after we broke up. " Jisung asked abit sad that the man he once loved to the point of death no longer had that connection with him anymore.

Jisung some times wonders what went wrong. They were both so inlove and so happy until they were not.

Minho and him spent every single one of their free time with each other when they both got jobs and they used to spend every waking moment with each other since high school. Minho was not his first time but he was the first man he ever loved. He could only wish he was Minhos first love because Minho never talked about it.

Jisung was brought out of his thoughts when Jeongin squeezed his hand softly. "Hyung I'm not sure why he did that but I hope you both could work it out." Jeongin softly lets out.

"Hmm." Jisung only hums in response.

"Ok! Let's eat yeah." Jeongin exclaimed excitingly with a big smile showing off his cute dimples.

Jisung only giggled and pinched the youngers cheeks before they both ate their food.

...

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Surprise 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jisung and Jeongin are brothers.
If you couldn't tell.

Yk I said INCEST was gonna be in this book but ...

I swear I don't like INCEST but my friend won't shut up about it and we'll INCEST books just have this aura to them that makes me uncomfortable and on the edge, its thrilling ok.

But I don't like blood INCEST. Does that make sense. Like actual blood relationships not step bro/sis or your uncles/aunties spouse yk...

Anyhoe loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Till next update

Word count 731