14

Hyunjin switched positions and posed for the camera until the photographer was satisfied. A blank white background and a big red couch with some animal printed rugs scattered here and there. Hyunjin laid down on the couch and with a poker face blankly looked away from the camera. Flash, flash, flash more clicking and more posing.

Hyunjin was a very famous model in his dad's modelling agency. He was very blessed. His dad never forced him into modelling and neither did his mom. It was something he always wanted to do. Hyunjin loved fashion and he loved the attention. He knew he was beautiful and ethereal.

Despite being one of the biggest model in the business Hyunjin never did alot of jobs. Probably because he was very picky and because of his hobbies *getting good dick took most of his time.

Hyunjin finished his photo shoot. He sat back in his make up chair and ran a hand through his hair. He took out his phone and messaged Seungmin.

Puppy <3

Minnie do you wanna eat lunch together?
Delivered

Hyunjin was taking Changbin leaving to Australia for vacation as a opportunity to spend time with Seungmin in public settings. As much as he enjoyed the sex he realised that he also enjoyed talking with the younger just as much.

Puppy <3

Sure.

Great🥰
Let's meet at the new restaurant.
Seen

He put his phone away and checked himself out in the mirror. He decided to keep the makeup and hair but chose a different outfit.

...

The restaurant was very fancy and private. Seungmin booked the entire restaurant to be extra careful and because people would recognise the older. They had the whole place to themselves.

Hyunjin sipped his expensive wine and ate his food quietly. He was fasting because of his photo shoot for a couple of days. Now that he haf food in front of him that was all he focused on.

Seungmin sipped some of the wine and also ate in silence.

Ever since Seungmin and Changbin slept together and talked things better he stopped calling Hyunjin over for sex. Seungmin was planning to calls things off with Hyunjin but Changbin left for Australia and that pissed him off.

Despite Chan being one of his closest friend Seungmin felt uneasy with the way the older would look at his man.

He glanced over at Hyunjin ,,Hyunjin is more of Chans type. He prefer skinny models. He is most likely to date someone like Felix not Changbin. Hyunjin is his ex and you have seen the others to. Don't worry Chan won't steal him from you.,,

Seungmin felt uneasy about the whole situation. He practically clung to Changbin so he would not leave for the vacation.

"Chan knows." Hyunjin spoke up.

"Yeah I know." Seungmin sighed and took a sip of his wine.

Hyunjins eyes widen. "How do you know?"

"He kinda confronted me about it. He threatened to tell Changbin but weirdly he hasn't done it yet. "

...

Chan was waiting for the younger outside the gym. He called Seungmin up and practically commanded him to follow him to the gym.

The younger felt nervous. Seungmin didn't know why he was nervous but I guess the fact that Chan hadn't sounded happy on the phone was a good enough reason. Currently now in front of the older he felt like a kid about to get scolded by his parents.

"Hey." Seungmin greeted Chan but the older only walked into the building without even acknowledging the youngers greeting.

,,Shit he's mad.,, Seungmin followed behind Chan.

...

What do you think Chan feels about this. 🤧I feel like he should mind his own business.😒 Jk I'm nosy asf so best believe I'm gonna make my characters that way 2.💋

Anyhoe loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

This is a short update cause I've been dry as hell. 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Word count 654 <8