17

Seungmin squeezed harder on Hyunjins hips as the older bounced up and down on his dick. Hyunjin kept moaning with his head thrown back and his eyes rolled. Seungmin harshly thrusted upwards right into his prostate and Hyunjin came with a scream for the fifth time. "Uh fuck ...wait a minute." Seungmin groaned as he he held up the olders tired body ,since Hyunjin could not even stay up straight, and kept thrusting into him at a fast and messy pace before cumming into the condom and pulling out of him and tiredly disposed the condom into the trash can.

...

Hyunjin hummed in satisfaction as Seungmin and him cuddled in the guest room after fucking in his room. They could not sleep in his room because the bed was a mess and they were too lazy to change the sheets. Seungmin lazily played with Hyunjins hair as the older cuddled into him. He had his phone in his other hand scrolling through Instagram on his phone. Seungmin was scrolling through until his phone got a notification. It was from Chans account. He opened the notification and it was a picture of his boyfriend shirtless on the beach walking along the shore with his head down and his sun-kissed bare back muscles and biceps captured in the picture. He swiped right and the second picture was of Changbin shielding his eyes from the sun and only his back could be seen. The third picture, the older looked at the camera with a look of realisation but his chest was covered with a sunflower emoji. And the final picture captured a flustered Changbin looking shyly away from the camera with the sun hitting his black curls and side profile making him look like a angel painted carefully by the gods themselves.

Seungmin felt Blood rush to his cheeks and his friend down south. His ears turned red and he felt flustered seeing his boyfriends bare skin. Changbin was such a big tease without even knowing it. The older had such a sinful body, he was over confident and he was clueless to the lust full attention others paid towards him. Seungmin hissed as he felt Hyunjin palming his now hard dick. He looked down at the older who had his head down as he watched and worked on Seungmins crotch area. Seungmin frustratingly groaned as he looked back at his phone.

He felt arousal pool in his stomach but he felt something else to. Anxiety. ,,Shit! What if Chan hyung tells Changbin?,, He knew that Changbin usually goes over to Chans place when he was upset. It made him kinda upset that his boyfriend would rather confide in the older then with him. But he did not know that just as Changbin never talked about his problems with him, he also never talks about his problems with anyone. Especially not his loved ones. Changbin would rather cuddle with you in silence, eat with you in silence, or just spend time with you in silence doing anything but talk about his feelings.

Hyunjin started tugging on his sweatpants ,taking them off with a whine for Seungmins cooperation. Seungmin bit his lip and instinctively lifted his hips allowing the older to pull his sweatpants off. Hyunjin moaned as he jerked the youngers dick .

Seungmin let out a soft moan and Hyunjin finally looked up at him. Hyunjin felt his heart break. The reason for Seungmins sudden erection even after they fucked for so many rounds was Changbin. Seungmin was staring at Changbins pictures while Hyunjin shamelessly worked on his dick like a whore.

He felt his throat go dry. It was not because he was on his knees with the youngers dick down his throat not too long ago but that he felt helpless and pathetic. Him. THE HWANG HYUNJIN could not for the life of him understand how he fell for his bestfriends boyfriend when he could have any guy he wanted.

He looked back down and his tears blurred his vision. He felt hurt, ashamed and guilty. He felt hurt by Seungmin. Seungmin ,the man he would gladly suffer for just to spend some time with, was never going to love him. He felt ashamed of himself. He was shamelessly sleeping with a taken man while his boyfriend was in another country. And he felt guilty for sleeping with Seungmin. He felt guilty for sleeping with his bestfriends boyfriend. He felt guilty for ignoring Changbin. He felt guilty for falling inlove with his bestfriends boyfriend. He felt guilty for being such a shitty bestfriend. He did not feel like he deserved to be called Changbins bestfriend. Because here he was taking his opportunity to fuck his bestfriends boyfriend while his bestfriend was in another country. He wished he never fucked Seungmin.

" Hey Hyunjin?" Seungmin called out softly to the older. And Hyunjin felt his heart break but still skip a beat at how the younger called out his name. Hyunjin only hummed a response to him. He went back to jerking him off and he tried his best to not let his tears fall. (Bro why am I doing this? ☹️)

...

Hellurrrrr loveless

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Ik I said I would post a longer update.
But my older brother is having a baby shower soon and I need to prepare. I. So excited but its gonna be time consuming and draining.
So I decided to give you a cliffhanger 😅 sorry but we shall see what awaits them.

Also off topic OMYYYYYFJSJBSJZJDJXIJDNDSN JEONGINS NEW HAIR AND CHANS ROCKSTAR OUTFIT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I AM NOT OK. I LITERALLY THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM. 😭😭😭 AND CHANGBIN AND YEOJUN INTERACTIONS 🥺 I NEED MORE OF THOSE. ALSO WHY ARE THEY GOING TO JAPAN WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF PROMOTING ROCKSTAR???

This is too much 🤕😭😭😭

Anyhoe sleep well ig or try to sleep 💀😭

Word count 999 <3