8

"Where am I ?" Minho groaned as he woke up.

He was on a couch passed out with his entire crew and a few girls in bikinis. They were at his house.

Memories of the other day came back to him. His life was mostly training and parties since before he became a professional race car driver and he wouldn't have it any other way. So random mornings like this was not something new to him but he woke up almost every morning like it was.

He won the race yesterday. "Huh." A smirk found its way to his face.

Minho stood up and walked around the mansion looking for a certain boy hoping to rub his win in his face.

...

He looked everywhere but couldn't find him.

So he decided to go Check the garage and there he was.

"Yo Jeongin what are you doing here?" He asked the younger with a smirk.

"Don't tell me you were crying all alone. That hurt my feelings since I am your bestfriend you should be breaking down in my arms." He said pretending to be hurt.

Jeongin turned to him rolling his eyes.

"Morning hyung." Changbin said standing
next to Jeongin.

Minho smiled at Changbin and ruffled his hair before going back to teasing Jeongin.

...

Changbin left the two boys after he came to check up on Minho since Minho's dad was worried his son wasn't answering his calls.

Changbin assured his step-dad that Minho was fine and that he probably blacked out last night from drinking too much.

Minho and his dad had a strange relationship.
His dad would check up on him everyday and send gifts to spoil him but they barely spoke whenever they were together. It wasn't uncomfortable for both of them but they both knew that they weren't really great with emotional discussions.

They both showed that they cared by their actions and not words. Minho looked like his mom but his personality was a direct copy of his dad.

His dad allowed Minho to do whatever he wanted growing up. Minho took advantage of that and did lots of crazy shit. One of those being illegal racing.

...

Minho walked back into his now clean house. He was thankful he had maids. And he was more thankful that Changbin was currently setting the table for lunch.

It was something Changbin would do whenever Minho won a race. He would come over and make lunch or dinner for the both of them.

Minho walked up behind the younger and hugged his waist. He hugged him tightly and blew on his ears causing Changbin to flinch away.

"You're back. Wasn't sure what you wanted so I made fried chicken, fried rice and lasagna." Changbin said getting out of Minho's grip and placing the napkins.

"Hmmm I want something else."

"What is it? But if I were to order it would take  a while to get here." Changbin said taking a sit.

"You don't need to order cause I want you." Minho said playfully smirking at Changbin.

They heard a doorbell and Minho went to get it before Changbin could respond.

...

Minho laughed as he opened the door and to his surprise Seungmin was standing at the door pissed of.

He walked inside pass Minho calling out for Changbin as he did so.

"Seungmin?" Changbin asked coming out the kitchen and meeting him in the hallway.

"Did you and Jisung fuck!" Seungmin said clearly angry and hurt.

Changbin stayed silent. ,,Fuck,,

"No I didn't." He said calmly.

"Oh really?" Seungmin said In a mocking tone.
"Then what are these?" he said pulling out his phone and showing pictures of Jisung in his office attire with hickeys and then he pulled Changbin's hoodie down by the collar showing his visible hickeys.

Changbin stayed quiet. Seungmin's eyes started swelling up with tears as he shook Changbin.

"Hyung how could you?" He cried out. Seungmin then aggressively pulled Changbin in to a kiss and Changbin followed his lead.

"Why are you trying to fuck with my head?" He asked Changbin between kisses.

Changbin pulled away "Seungmin I didn't sleep with Jisung but things did happen between us." He said calmly looking into Seungmin's eyes hoping the younger would just break up with him on the spot before he became too attached.

"Fuck hyung do you like him or you just did it cause he tried seducing you?" Seungmin asked annoyed.

"I initiated it."

"Oh. Why?" Seungmin asked with wide eyes.

"I.... don't know." Changbin lied. At that moment Changbin found Jisung irresistible and he didn't mind sleeping with him then but he couldn't bring himself to.

"You're a bad lier hyung." Seungmin laughed clearly tensed.

"Ok." Seungmin said.

"Ok?" Changbin asked with raised brows.

"Sleep with Jisung but only once or as many times as it takes to get it out and after that I want things to go back to normal between us." Seungmin said.

Changbin didn't expect this. He was quite taken aback but he decided to go along with the younger.

"Sure."

"Shit." Minho said as he got food on his shirt.

Both Seungmin and Changbin turned their heads towards Minho. Changbin's face turned red and Seungmin looked annoyed.

"Hyung were you watching the entire time?" Changbin asked.

"Maybe." Minho answered with a smirk as he continued eating his lasagna.

"Hyung legs go home." Seungmin told Changbin ignoring Minho's existence.

"Sure but let's eat first Minnie."

...

Seungmin and Changbin are currently in their living room. Changbin sitting on the couch with Seungmin next to him.

The air was uncomfortable and Changbin wished he could just let the younger go but he already got attached to him.
He only realized it recently that he was in fact attached to Seungmin.
No wonder he couldn't just up and leave the younger.

Seungmin turned to Changbin. "Hyung why did you agree to go on a date with me?"

"I thought you were cute and I liked your smile." Changbin answered honestly smiling at Seungmin thinking of how shy the younger was to ask him out.

"Why did you agree to be my boyfriend?"

"You were really understanding about me not giving enough time to you because of work." Changbin said feeling a bit guilty.

"Do you regret it?"

"No I don't." Changbin said looking into Seungmins eyes.

Seungmin smiled. "Hyung can I hold you like I did for the first time?"

"You can." Changbin said before kissing Seungmin slowly and softly as Seungmin sighed in content.

...

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Helurrrrrrrr
Here you go. Sorry this is really messy.

Seungmin and Changbin have a very interesting -_- relationship.
What do you think went down between Jisung and Changbin?
How did Seungmin find out?
What does Minho think of this?

This chapter was kind of an excuse to bring Jeongin in since this man has been bias wrecking me so hard. 😮‍💨😖 And ik I'm not the only one.  🤭

Didn't proof read.

Word count 1163 <3