28

Changbin heard the door to his office open and a brownish blond haired male walk in. Jisung quietly sat on one of the chairs infront of Changbin's desk.

"You called for me sir." Jisung said not making eye contact with the older.

"Jisung?" Changbin called out.

Jisung raised his head and looked at the older. Changbin looked concerned and guilty.

Changbin Stood up and walked towards the younger. "Are you badly hurt? How are you feeling?" Changbin cupped Jisung's cheeks.

"I'm sorry. " Jisung's eyes had tears building up. "I keep throwing myself at you and trying to seduce you. I'm so shameless and now you probably don't ever want to see me again. " Jisung sobbed as Changbin knelt down and wiped his tears.

"No don't blame yourself Sungii. If anyone is to be blamed it's me not you. You never did anything I didn't want. I wanted you and I acted inappropriately as your boss. You should not blame yourself Sungii. " Changbin reassured. He pulled Jisung up and into a hug.

Jisung felt butterflies explode inside him. The older's hug felt so safe and completely perfect.,,I could stay like this with him forever.,, Jisung thought.

Changbin pulled away and cupped the younger's face. Jisung noticed how much the older likes touching his cheeks. "Sungii we need to return to how we normally were before-"

"I'm sorry." Jisung dropped his head biting his lips, holding back tears.

"Sungii do not apologise. You have nothing to say sorry for. If anyone should be sorry it's me. I was the one who allowed our affairs. I am such a shitty friend and boss not to mention boyfriend. " Changbin laughed almost in a what is wrong with me way as he shakes his head lightly.

"No don't blame yourself hyung. And you are not a shitty friend or boss. And you are not the one who ruined your relationship with Seungmin. He cheated first." Jisung scowled at the thought of Seungmin.

"Jisung don't worry your pretty head over me and Seungmin. I'm sorry I got you involved and that I got you hurt." Changbin apologies.

Jisung huffed "Hyung stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. Nothing is your fault. Don't worry about me. It doesn't hurt that bad."

"I feel like we are just going in circles. " Changbin chuckled as he kissed Jisung's forehead.

"Hyung." Jisung dropped his head.

"If you're gonna stop being in an affair with me don't treat me like this." Jisung balled his fist and made eye contact with the older.

Changbin felt his heart break as Jisung's  teary eyes stared back at him. "Sung I... I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I keep hurting you." Changbin frustratingly sighed and engulfed the younger into a hug.

Jisung hugged back pressing himself into the older. "Hyung I need you. Please let me make you feel good. Please hyung I really need you if this really is the end of us let me have this."

Changbin was shocked with how forward Jisung was being. "Please hyung. I really need you." Jisung pulled back and stared at Changbin's lips with anticipation.

...

Helurrrrrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Short update cause I have been busy asf.

Do ya'll want a Binsung smut or nah?

Omfg 😵‍💫 let the world burn by Chris Grey is currently trending on tiktok. 😖
Honestly go and stream Chris Grey his songs are so good 🙏🏽. I discovered him in 2022 and have been obsessed with his songs since then and I'm really happy he is getting the recognition he deserves. <3

Anyhoe loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️ 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Till next update 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Word count 607 <3