18

Felix held a huge bouquet of roses as he enters his hotel room. He set the bouquet on the table of his suite. He stripped out of his formal attire.

Felix made his way to the bathroom after getting his toiletry bag from his suitcase. He set his toiletry bag on the marble top of the bathroom sink and yawned.

He was exhausted. He really wanted to just pass out. But he needed to shower first before going to bed.

Ting...ting...ting... his phone blew up with endless notifications.

He smiled to himself and let out a groan as he felt how sore his neck felt from his nap. He was glad that his restaurant was getting great reviews from the nyc general public at such a fast rate.

But he was not surprised since New York is a very populated and busy city.

He turned his notifications off and charged his phone before turning on the hot shower.

He waited a bit for the water to turn warm before he stripped from his bathrobe and got into it.

He let the warm water hit his bare chest first before his face and finally he wet his head/hair.

He sighed in satisfaction from the much needed warm shower.

He then wash his hair with his aloe vera shampoo and washed his body with a hazelnut scented body wash.

He turned off the shower and stepped out of the shower before he started doing his other nightly self care routines. He then Blow dried his hair and got dressed.

Before he took a shower he had called room service.

He heard knocking (on your heart _ stan Chaeyeon) coming outside.

He opened his door letting the hotel employees bring his little feast in before they wished him well and left.

Felix digged into his dinner and watched some TV shows.

Felix finished his dinner, brushed his teeth and fell asleep.

He woke up the next morning and checked his phone.

His phone had hundreds of messages from all his socials. He was esthetic to go and see all the satisfied customers and their reviews and posts they tagged his restaurant.

...

A/n I couldn't recover this chapter. So hopefully I'll rewrite it hut obviously it won't be the same.

Anyhoe loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️