12

Jisung bit his lips as he waited for the elevator doors to open. He didn't know how things would unfold with Changbin now after the older literally gave him the best hand job of his entire life. Things didn't escalate any further and Jisung was fucking frustrated because after having a taste of what Changbin could do to his body he wanted to explore even more.

The elevator doors opened and Jisung fixed his pastel light blue cardigan before stepping out the doors with his office bag slung over his right shoulder. He scanned the many faces that worked their way around the big spacious floor before he made his way towards Changbins office.

He needed to see how the vibe between them was like now after what happened between them.

He knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in' before entering the olders office. Changbin looked up from the papers on his desk.

"Sung morning." Changbin said sweetly before putting the papers down and giving his full attention to Jisung.

One of the things that made Jisung fall for the older even more was that he treated Jisung so well that not even all his past lovers can compete with this man. In fact this only raised Jisung's standards making it almost impossible to find someone.

He smiled back at the Changbin and sat down. "Hey hyung." He said as he fumbled with his fingers awkwardly. Nervous, he felt nervous and he didn't know why. Well he knew why but he wasn't ever nervous around the older.

Changbin noticed and pushed his chair back and gestured Jisung for a hug. Jisung immediately gets up and straddles Changbin and hugs him. Burying his head into Changbins neck Jisung took a wisk of the olders expensive cologne and his natural scent of honey, ocean waves and a hint of vanilla. He wanted to suffocate and drown in his scent. It was so intoxicating having to be this close to the older and he wondered how Seungmin could even cheat when he had THIS.

"Sung what's wrong?" Changbin asked as he rubbed circles into Jisung's waist. Jisung only hums in content at the touch.

"Hyung I'm sorry for-"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"For throwing myself at you even though you have a boyfriend and for me being inappropriate in the workplace. " Jisung said as he played with Changbins soft curls.

"It's ok don't apologise. If I was really upset I would have stopped you." Changbin says still drawing circles on the youngers waist.

"But aren't you upset just a little bit at me?" Jisung asked confused as he leaned back to look at the older.

"Sung what happened between us ... it was mutual." Changbin said cupping Jisung's face.

Changbin didn't know why he treated Jisung the way he did. He could never say no to the younger. He could also never get upset at the younger and for some reason he was weirdly very affectionate towards him. Changbin wasn't complaining though. He just found his own behaviour towards the younger a bit different then other people.

Jisung blushed furiously and his breath hitched. "So... Hyung can I kiss you this time?"

Changbin only smiles softly at Jisung and nods his head.

...

"Hyung..."

"Hmmm?"

"About what I said about you sleeping... with Jisung... are you gonna do it?" Seungmin asks Changbin as he runs his fingers through the olders hair.

"Do you want me to?" Changbin answers calmly with his eyes closed.

"I'm serious Hyung. " Seungmin frowns at him.

"I've been thinking about it... and I guess maybe I should not cause I did already get too far by even doing anything sexual with my secretary in the first place and i don't want to sleep with Jisung just because of our fight." Changbin said calmly ,eyes still closed as he enjoyed his lovers fingers in his hair.

"Well I think you should cause... I need it." Seungmin says as he starts tracing Changbins nose with his fingers.

Changbin opens his eyes and squints his eyes at Seungmin, questioning the younger with nonverbal expression.

"Hyung I think I just need you to ... I don't know. You should get it out your system. I need you to do it or I might go crazy. "

"Sure but I'm gonna do it not because you want me to but because I want to." Changbin says raising his hand to push back some of the brunettes curls.

Seungmin pouts "I knew you liked him as more then just a friend."

"Can you blame me? He is adorable and we've been going to the gym together even before we started dating so obviously I've maybe had a crush on him before. " Changbin says laughing at Seungmin being jealous.

...

"Hyung are you sure?" Jisung asked as he cupped the olders face with both his palms.

"I am." Changbin calmly says as he softly squeezes Jisungs waist.

Jisung carefully and slowly moved his face closer to Changbins before he softly kissed the older.

Fireworks went off inside his stomach at the contact. He felt tingles from his toes all the way to his head. The kiss sent Electricity through out his entire body and he became weak against the older. The kiss was so soft and the opposite of what he expected but he loved every second of it. Changbin gently puts one of his hands behind Jisungs back and pulls him closer into the kiss. He then breaks the kiss and kiss Jisung on the cheek.

Jisung bit his lip before pulling the older back in for a kiss but this time it was different. This kiss was more hungry, not soft but not rough, it was just a very intense. Jisung bit Changbins lips and slipped his tongue in. Changbin let Jisung take the lead as he kissed back.

,,Fuck he is such a good kisser.,, Jisung breaks the kiss and catches his breath.

He looked into Changbins eyes and he swore the older had the same look as that day. Jisung shivered under the olders gaze.

"We're going back to my place."

...

Helurrrrrrrr 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Let's hope my super strict Dad allows me to celebrate my birthday with my friends next weekend. 🤧🤧🤧

Who am I kidding . We don't even do birthdays in my house.

Anyhoe hope you like this chapter 🤭

Word count 1063