26

Chan had sweat dripping down his chin as he did his last one hand push up. "Done." He groaned out as he reverted into a planking position but with his lower half laying flat on the cement.

After his work out, he did his warm downs. (a/n Is it called warm down or cool down idk I heard my older brother mention doing something like that whenever he gets home from the gym. )

He stood up and walked towards Changbin who was currently sitting down catching his breath with his head thrown back on the couch and a towel covering his eyes.

He felt the temperature in the gym go up a few notch. He gulped watching Changbin out of breath and lost in his head. Countless filthy thoughts rushed to the Australian as he watched Changbin like a starving man.

If someone were to see Chan like this they were for sure going to see Chan as some weird psycho.

"Fuck. I'm starving!" Changbin managed to say with a strained voice.

Chan knew the reason behind his voice sounding like shit. Chan felt pissed. Seungmin was shameless enough to pick up the phone when Chan called Changbin's phone whilst he was getting a blow job from Changbin.

He did 'not' end the call feeling horny as fuck. (A/n wink wonk yn how it goes)

"Let's go grab something to eat." Chan commanded as he peeled his eyes off the younger and made his way towards the showers. The younger only hums out a response as he slouched even further into the couch.

...

Currently at the restaurant Chan is eyeing his bestfriend. He took note of all the hickeys from his freaking earlobes to all the uncharted territories that Chan only dreams of.

"So hyung sup?" Changbin managed to get out whilst finishing the last bite of his spring roll.

"Binnie... You know you can tell me anything right?" Chan asked the younger with a sincere tone.

"Yeah...?" Changbin urged him on confused.

"Well..." Chan suddenly felt hesitant.

"It's about your love life." Chan looked Changbin straight in the eyes while he continued. "Seungmin is cheating on you."

"I know." Changbin nonchalantly responded and took a bite of his spring roll.

Chan did not know how to respond. He was taken aback by the younger.

"Are you gonna do something about it?" Chan asked.

"I'm not sure." Changbin shrugged and took another bite of his spring roll.

To say Chan was confused was an understatement. "I feel like there is something more."

"Me and Seungmin talked it over. He said he'll stop sleeping with Hyunjin and I will stop whatever affair I'm having with my secretary. " Changbin explained like it was the most normal thing to do with your boyfriend after finding out he had been sleeping with you bestfriend and you had been sleeping with your secretary.

"You have been sleeping with Jisung?" Chan asked even more confused and shocked.

Changbin only nods his head slowly while chewing his spring rolls.

"Wow." Chan said with a look of disbelief. "Honestly when you started dating Seungmin I thought your relationship was going to be uncomplicated because he was so infatuated with you."

"But I am even more surprised you slept with Jisung when you never even broke up with Seungmin. " Chan narrowed his eyes at Changbin with a interrogative look on his face.