4

Jisung woke up with a huge headache.
"Urgg fuckk!" He groaned as he held his head while shutting his eyes tightly from the sharp pain in his head.

"Here you go Sungii." A voice softly said handing him the medicine.

Jisung didn't try to identify the voice as he slowly reached out and took the medicine before taking the glass of water. He drank it and handed the empty cup back.

He then turned and looked at the person. It was Changbin. Jisung couldn't help but smile at him when he softly combed his fingers through Jisung's hair.

Changbin warmly smiles back at him before saying "Morning Sung. Let's go eat yeah."

Jisung wanted to sink into the bed and die. Changbins morning voice was so freaking hot yet it was so soft and alluring. It was freaking gorgeous.  He was freaking gorgeous.

"You cook hyungy-ah?" Jisung asked confused.

He had been working with Changbin since Changbins first day in the company and not once did Changbin ever do any work other then interact with people and be on his computer.

"Yes Sung. I cook. Surprised?" Changbin asked chuckling lightly.

Jisung's brain stopped functioning ,, so this is what he sounds like when he laughs in his morning voice? So fucking gorgeous,,

"Urggggggg!! Hyung your Not Supposed to be THIS SEXY !!" Jisung exclaims while Changbin only chuckled.

Changbin then pulls Jisung softly along with him as they go to his kitchen.

...

Changbin walks towards his kitchen with a very clingy and affection Jisung cuddled to his side. He literally the one doing all the walking since Jisung decided to drape his legs around his torso and bury his head into his neck.

Jisung keeps telling Changbin how cute he looks in casual clothes and how adorable his curly hair looks and how his straight out of bed look made him want to go back into bed with him.

Changbin got so flustered by all his compliments that his face and ears turned red but Jisung wasn't able to see that.

Oh but you know who did see that. The two people sitting eating breakfast as they watched.

Seungmin cleared his throat clearly annoyed by Jisung making his boyfriend flustered and not so subtle flirting and skinship.

Jisung turns around and sees Seungmin and Hyunjin.

He still clings to Changbin and Changbin doesn't seem to mind as he shifts Jisung in his arms basically making Jisung face him and wrap his leg around his waist and put his hand around his neck.

Now Jisung was flustered. And Changbin noticed cause he only laughs and pat Jisung's back while he carries him towards the table.

Changbin sets Jisung down and gives him his food before pouring him a glass of orange juice. Jisung looks at the plate infront of him and beams at Changbin.

Changbin only gives Jisung a soft smile and ruffles his hair and gestures him to eat as he sat next to him.

"Woah binnie hyung you made this?!" Jisung asked surprised.

Changbin only hums and stuffs his face with food. Jisung audibly awwed at him and pinched his cheek making Changbin even more flustered as he he shakes his head and takes a sip of his orange juice.

"So Jisung can I ask why you are at my apartment?" Seungmin ask Jisung and ruined the little moment Jisung was having with Changbin.

"It's Jisung hyung to you Seungmin." Jisung says while he smiled at Jisung and takes a sip of his orange juice.