20

Hyunjin sat in the bathroom quietly crying his eyes out. He felt utterly hopeless. He was madly inlove with Seungmin.

Seungmin. Seungmin. Seungmin. He was everywhere. He was everyone. He was Everything.

Hyunjin does not think his heart could take it if Seungmin decided to stop sleeping with him. It was the only way he could be near the younger.

Seungmin is in his bedroom asleep. They had done it, had sex, but it was shorter then usual and the younger seemed to be distracted and constantly zoning out during their activity *cough sex.

Hyunjin was afraid that maybe Seungmin got tired of him. Maybe Seungmin realised that sleeping with Hyunjin was not what he wanted anymore. Maybe Seungmin felt that he could not keep cheating on Changbin.

Hyunjin hugged his knees and softly sobbed. He really had to fall in love with a taken man. He really had to fall in love with his bestfriend's man.

He pulled himself together and walked to the sink after a couple minutes of crying. He washed his face and pat dried it with a small towel.

He looked at his puffy swollen eyes and his pink tinted cheeks... Pathetic. He felt, looked and is Pathetic.

He walked out the marble bathroom and closed the door. He sighed and put his hair into a ponytail. He walked towards the stairs and stopped in his track. The living room light was on. Seungmin is probably awake. He walked downstairs hoping to find Seungmin on the couch.

"Seungmin." He called out for the younger when he found the living room empty

"In here." Seungmin responded from the kitchen.

He walked in the kitchen and smiled at the younger. Seungmin was drinking water, barely keeping his eyes open. He looked like a tired puppy. Hyunjin felt that feeling again at the pits of his stomach...Love.

He approached Seungmin and ran his hand through the youngers hair. "Did I wake you up?" He asked cringing at how sore and dry his voice sounded.

"No. I got thirsty. " Seungmin tiredly responded.

"Well let me drink some water to then we both can go back to sleep. " Hyunjin said after taking a sip from the water bottle he acquired from the fridge.

Seungmin hummed in response. They both then finished their water and headed back to bed.

...

Helurrrrrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

This chapter is short. But I wanted to show how my poor baby Hyunjin is also suffering.

I do not support CHEATING. And I'm sorry for make Hyunjin the HOME WRECKER.

✨️ All because I liked a boy - Sabrina Carpenter ✨️ I love this song.

Word count 442