7

Jisung was left speechless. That was the last thing he expected Changbin to ask him since the elder never talked about his personal life especially not his love life.

Changbin only leans back in his seat and watched Han.

"Hyung I... yeah I think so."

"Me to." Changbin said with a smile and Jisung feels his heart break.

He didn't know what to say so he smiled back at him.

"Do you think they're inlove?" Changbin asks.

"Do you?" Jisung asked.

"If I was ever inlove with someone before maybe I would know if they are inlove." Changbin said with a confused frown.

Jisung only hums. He stood up and walked towards Changbin. Maybe it was the way Changbin looked with his messy curls, his tired eyes, his relaxed body posture, or the way he was watching Jisung but all Jisung knew was that Changbin was starving and that he was more then willing to satisfy him.

Jisung stood infront of Changbin while the elder just watched him.

"Hyung may I ?"

"May you?" Changbin asks still holding eye contact with Jisung.

"Fuck." Jisung frustratingly says as he climbed onto Changbins lap, straddling the older.

He grinded down and said "May I help with your Lil problem?" In a breathy and flirty tone.

Changbin only watched as he also got turned on by what Jisung was doing. He was slowly becoming hard and he could feel that Jisung was already hard.

He groaned and grounded Jisung's hips with a tight grip and bucked up aggressively before standing up with Jisung and manhandled him so that he was now bending over his office desk.

(A/n I think that office sex is like super hot and idc if you don't. The first BL hentai I ever watched took place in a office and I've been into dilfs ever since. TMI lol 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️)

"Hah Hyung aghnnn!!" Jisung moaned out surprised and incredibly aroused.

He always thought Changbin was soft in bed.

Changbin watched Jisung moaning under him from just being manhandled. He pressed himself into Han.

Jisung squirmed and moaned.

"Hyung please!" He moaned out desperately.

Changbin kissed Jisung's head then pulled away as he helped Jisung turn around and face him standing up.

He lightly kissed Jisung on the cheek.

"Sung I.... this isn't a good idea."

Jisung started to get teary-eyed. He felt so sensitive after Changbin overwhelmed him putting him straight into his Submissive head Space.

Changbin internally panicked after seeing Jisung's glossy eyes.

"How about we do this instead."

Jisung feels Changbin cupping his face as he gets lifted up bridal style.

Changbin goes and sits in his office desk with Jisung ontop of him. He turns Jisung so he can kiss the back of his neck. Jisung only hums at the soft kisses Changbin gave him.

Changbin knew this was wrong. Even though he wasn't inside Jisung he felt like he was cheating. But he couldn't leave him alone after he put Jisung in this state.

Jisung started shifting in Changbin's lap. Changbin only gave Jisung light little kisses and it drove Jisung insane.

He loves the little kisses but right now he needed Changbin to do more.

"Hyungyyy please." Jisung whined softly.

"Be patient sweetheart. I can't fuck you just yet." Changbin calmly said still giving Jisung soft kisses.

He decided not to actually kiss Jisung on the lips or fuck Jisung cause he counted those as cheating CHEATING yk.

"Swee-sweet heart!?" Jisung blushed at the petname and squirmed.

Changbin smiled softly at Jisung and squeezed his waist before pressing his palm down on Jisung's crotch.

Jisung moaned out and squirmed even more on Changbin's lap.

"Please Hyung aghnnn ughhahhh! I need you" Jisung whined out as he huffed in frustration afterwards and continued whining.

Changbin only watched Jisung before he decided to nibble at Jisung's earlobe. That shut Jisung up as he turned red and started stammering.

"Take it off." Changbin said calmly while stroking Jisung's thigh.

....

A short UPDATE 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️
Because I'm currently traveling
For my sister's death anniversary. <//3

Word count 684