22

Jisung spent the entire day pacing across the entire office getting work done.

He barely even caught a glimpse of the older before the door shut to the conference room. Changbin had arrived earlier then him and had set out tasks for Jisung to do since he would be having meetings throughout the day.

Jisung smiles to himself as he remembered the hearts on the notepad that Changbin listed down his tasks for the day. They were rushed but he could tell it was the olders way of showing he cared.

Jisung felt even more encouraged to get back to work and finish as much as he can before lunchtime.

Looking at the clock he had already missed lunchtime.

He groaned as he ran to his desk and took out his lunchbox extracting his sandwich and rushed back to work while eating his sandwich.

...

The day was hectic. Jisung would not have finished any of the work if he did not get help from one of the intern. He offered to treat the young male to coffee but he politely declined Jisung's offer.

Jisung smiled thinking of how the intern reminded him of his younger brother.

...

"Sangwoo good work today. Get home safely." Jisung bowed slightly at the younger male. Sangwoo bowing ninety degrees back. Jisung cooed at him and ruffled his hair before waving him off.

Jisung then heard his phone notification. It was a message from Changbin telling him to go home early and rest because he would have double the work tomorrow.

Jisung replied back telling the older to try and get some sleep before texting Jeongin to pick him up.

...

Jeongin picked him up and drove them home. Jisung was asleep the entire ride home, exhausted from work.

Jeongin parked outside their house and turned to look at his sleeping hyung. Jeongin smiled at his cute older brother before getting out the car.

He managed to wake Jisung up before he retrieved Jisungs bag and walked with him to their house.

...

Jeongin quickly prepared some fried chicken and cold potato salad for their dinner.

They both ate and called it a night.

... ... ... ...

[When Jisung and Changbin slept together.]

"We're going back to my place." Changbin said looking Jisung straight in the eyes.

Jisung only whimpers and kissed the older.

After practically making out for 15 minutes straight, Changbin called his driver to pick them up.

...

Jisung impatiently kept looking at the elevator levels then at his and Changbins interlocked hands until they arrived at the basement, car park.

Changbins driver bowed at them before opening the Limousines door for them. Changbin bowed back at his driver and went inside with a giggling Jisung.

The driver did not even close their door yet and Jisung was already attached to Changbin, kissing him so feverishly.

The Limousine ride was quiet with some dark rnb playing in the background at a low volume. The only sound breaking through the two males was smooches, low moans, whimpers and slight groans.

Jisung after sitting down on the olders lap majority of the ride, eating his face pulled away breathless "Hyunggy where are we going?" He asked seeing as the Limousine was not headed towards the olders apartment.

Changbin only pulling Jisung in for another make out session without giving him an answer.

Jisung was hard as a rock. Every kiss and every time the older would give his body light touches and squeezes made him squirm like crazy.

Changbin only smirking in-between their kisses whenever Jisung would subconsciously grind his hips on him.

The car ride to their destination took almost half an hour but to them it felt like a couple of minutes.

The Limousine finally arrived outside a big white modern two story house. The lights were turned on and two maids were standing outside of the door ready to greet the older.

Changbin pulled away from Jisung's lips and gave it a light peck. "Jisung we're here. "

Jisung looked like he was in a daze as he leaned back into the older and connected their lips again. He finally pulled away from the older to look outside the tinted glass.

His eyes went wide. "Hyung is this your house!? Wow it so nice. Wait how many houses do you have?" Jisung gasped shocked that the older had a house even though he was living in a apartment with Seungmin.

"Come on let's go inside. " Changbin said with a amused smile, squeezing Jisung's ass.

Jisung yelped and whimpers. "Hyunggg !!" Jisung shyly buries his head back into the olders neck.

Jisung could feel his dick twitch at the thought of sleeping with the older. And he could feel the olders erection poking him.

"Aren't you impatient.?" Jisung seductively whispered lowly as he grinded down on the olders clothed dick.

Changbins breathe hitched and he firmly gripped Jisung's hips. "Let's go inside." He ordered Jisung.

Jisung only whimpers as Changbin pushes him down on the sit and kisses him hard. When the older finally pulls away he is left catching his breath.

Once Jisung was able to breathe steadily the older was already out the door.

Changbin had on a slightly long hoodie and jumpers so his bulge wasn't showing.

He watched as the older greeted his maids and talked to them before they bowed at him and left.

Jisung felt impatient so he exited the Limousine. He walked towards the older and tugged at his sleeves for his attention. The older immediately picking him up bridal style and making a bee line for the door.

Once inside Jisung immediately smashed their lips together and placed his hands in the olders hair. He moaned into the kiss as he felt Changbin bite his bottom lip.

...

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Hellurrrrr loveless

Please let me know if ya'll would like a smut chapter of Binsung. 🦋😶

Anyhoe my nephew is finally here ‼️🥰🤗

That's why it took me longer to post this chapter.

Also...
HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELESS 💗😽✨️

Word count 1005