5

Changbin watched Seungmin who was fuming mad and shaking. Changbin suddenly felt guilty even though he knew it was never his intention to make Seungmin jealous.

"Minnie!?" Changbin called out as he stood up and pulled Seungmin into a hug.

He then pulled away and cupped Seungmins face with both of his hands.

"I drank with my secretary last night because it was Friday and I felt we deserved a little break after being busy all week with work. I brought him to our apartment because he passed out and I don't know his address. Nothing happened between us last night. We have nicknames for each other because we've always had one and it grew on us but in a platonic way of course. We're all touchy and affectionate because Jisung used to date Minho and I would always third wheel them so I got used to their skinship tendencies. And I'm treating him like that because I always have but I mean it in a brotherly way. And NO I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU." Changbin gently reassured Seungmin sternly.

Seungmin pulled Changbin in by the waist and kissed him hard.

"Hyung you know how I get and you promised you will never try to make me jealous. I need you to promise me again." Seungmin said after Changbin broke the kiss.

Changbin sighed "Minnie I can't promise that you won't get jealous but trust me my intentions are clear I would never try to make you jealous on purpose."

Seungmin then pulled Changbin into a hug and glared at Jisung.

...

Hyunjin felt his chest tighten. Why did he have to fall in love with Seungmin.  He never ment to fall in love with his bestfriend's boyfriend but here he was jealous. He knew he had no right to be jealous. Seungmin was Changbin's boyfriend and Changbin was his bestfriend and he was currently betraying him.

Hyunjin and Seungmin accidentally slept with each other. They were both drunk and a little high at one of Minho's party. They both woke up, decided to keep it a secret and never speak of it but the sexual tension was so heavy tha they eventually gave in and now it has become something they do almost everyday day. They wouldn't have sex everyday because it was risky but they would make out or blow each other.

And now Hyunjin broke one of the rules they made and that was no catching feelings. He felt like shit but he doesn't regret any of the activities he did with Seungmin behind Changbin's back.

...

Jisung watched as Seungmin glared at him. He didn't care. He knew this was Seungmin's way of telling him to back off but he wasn't going to. Because he could see that Changbin knew about Seungmin cheating and Hyunjin's betrayal.

He didn't understand why Changbin was playing dumb. Maybe he has a plan to get revenge ,maybe he was too inlove with Seungmin to give him up and let go or maybe he wanted to break up with Seungmin without losing Hyunjin.

He thought the third one was stupid because it was obvious Hyunjin is inlove with Changbin's boyfriend. Seungmin was a total fool in Jisung's opinion.

...

Seungmin pulled away from hugging Changbin and kissed him again but this time more slowly and softly. ,,Oh god! I fucking missed this lips!!,, He thought to himself.

It has been forever since he kissed Changbin. He missed this. He only realized now how soft Changbin's lips were and how perfect they felt against his own. Changbin's lips would naturally form a pout into their kiss and it drove him insane.

He was kinda disappointed when Changbin pulled away but he smirked when he saw Changbin's face turn red.

"Uhh now that we settled that can we finish eating breakfast." Changbin said quietly as he made his way back to his seat and shyly ate his breakfast next to Jisung.

Seungmins smirk turned into a scowl when he watched as Changbin apologized to Jisung  for 'his relationship problems' making Jisung 'uncomfortable'.

He then walked to his and Changbin's room and slammed the door shut to state that he was mad.

Changbin sighed and just continued eating apologizing to Jisung and Hyunjin again.

They only reassured him that it was fine.
After they ate Changbin asked Hyunjin to drive Jisung home so he could talk to Seungmin. Hyunjin agreed and took away a pouty Jisung who wanted to spend the day with Changbin.

...

Changbin was now alone in the house with Seungmin.  He walked to his kitchen and made two cups of coffee. He then set the coffee on the dining table and went to fetch Seungmin.

He knocked on the door and he heard shuffling before the door flew open and lips crashed into his own. The kiss was deep and hungry. Seungmin kissed Changbin like he was running out of air and Changbin was the last breathe of air.

The kiss caught Changbin off gaurd and it made Seungmin dizzy therefore resulted in them stumbling to the ground with Changbin straddling Seungmin's waist and his hand behind his head to stop it from hitting the floor.

Seungmin groaned into the kiss because of the fall but he kept kissing Changbin as he cupped Changbin's cheeks with both his hands as he deepened the kiss.

Changbin kissed back. He kissed Seungmin back with the same force but stopped when he felt Seungmin's hand grope his ass.

"Seungmin stop we need to talk first." Changbin said out of breath as he got off of Seungmin.

Seungmin caught his breath before he sat up and stared at Changbin's lips.

"Hyung what do you want to do second then?" Seungmin said seductively as he was still catching his breath.

Changbin blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on let's go talk." He said standing up and reaching his hand down to Seungmin.

Seungmin grabbed Changbin's hands then pulled Changbin back down crashing their lips together and making Changbin sit in his lap.

Seungmin gripped Changbin's waist and grounded him down as he tried to get out of his grasp. Changbin whined into the kiss allowing Seungmin to slip his tongue in and taste his tongue.

Seungmin missed this. He missed Changbin's lips, waist, hands, hair, everything.

Changbin's entire face turned red. He always got crazy flustered whenever he kissed with tongue. It made him all hot and bothered everywhere and he at the same time loved the feeling and hated it because it made him feel so overwhelmed.

He finally broke the kiss and managed to get out of Seungmin's grasp and ran to the kitchen out of breath.

Seungmin laughed at his behavior. Changbin always ran out of the room whenever Seungmin overwhelmed him sexually. He knew Changbin was sensitive maybe a bit too sensitive sometimes but he fucking loved it.

He then walked out the room and went to the dinner table and sat in the table next to Changbin.

"Ok let's talk first." He said laughing as he saw Changbin's red face and pout.

...

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

Did not proof read so don't mind any errors

Do people even read my book 🥲

Anyhoe hope you enjoyed 😉

Things kinda got steamy or cringy 🙃 ☠️

Word count 1214