13

Chan was sweating as he sat down on one of the benches. He just got done after a very long gym session and he was exhausted. Changbin sat next to him and handed the older his waterbottle.

They were both taking deep breathes as they scanned Chans private gym. They were in Chans house in Australia for a small and very much needed break from work. Despite being dragged to Australia for a break Changbin was really enjoying it.

"Hyung let's go grab lunch." Changbin said patting down his sweaty forehead with a small towel. Changbin and the older didn't really have a proper breakfast so they both were starving.

"Only if I pay." Chan responded after taking a huge chug of water from his waterbottle.

Changbin groaned at his words. "Hyung I'm gonna pay since I asked you." Changbin explained.

They both knew even though Chan agreed he would still be the one to pay for their food. It's always been like this. The older would even go to lengths to pout and throw silent tantrums whenever Changbin payed.

Chan ignored Changbin and started to head towards the showers.

...

After they both showered separately, Chan drove them to a small restaurant near the beach. It was still early because the two males decided to hit the gym at 7 in the morning. It's currently 12 o'clock and people are packed in the restaurant since it's lunchtime and a popular spot. Changbin and Chan are fortunate enough that the people occupying one of the table with a perfect veiw of the ocean were leaving just as they entered. They got seated and ordered their drinks and food. They casually started conversation of the most random thing Changbin saw online as one would do with their best bud.

...

Lunch was quiet with the exception of the bustling background noise of the rest of the crowd chattering and laughter in the background.

The breeze from the ocean whispered against Chans forehead blowing away his black waves and the sun kissed his cheeks leaving a faint shade of pink against his pale complexion. Or maybe it was because of something *someone else.

Chan took of a sip of his cold raspberry juice as he watched the ocean waves crash into the sand. He was glad that he was able to convince his workaholic friend to come with him on this vacation.

He was wearing an all black outfit even though it was hot outside. Same could be said about the younger. Changbin was also wearing an all black outfit.

Changbin also watched the waves as he happily drank his mangoe smoothie. The Australian heat was relentless. Changbin could feel his entire face burn slightly from the heat. He was sure he would look like a lobster if he got anymore sunlight exposure.

...

They spent the entire lunch munching on their food and had conversations about anything and nothing as the restaurant started getting less crowded and more quiet.

Chan paid for their lunch once they were finished. Chan and Changbin took a walk on the beach before heading back to the car. Chan stopped by a liquor store and a grocery store before driving them to his house.

...

Changbin watched the sun go down as he swam in the pool. Chan watched him from a far as he drank his alcohol spiked raspberry juice. The sky the same shade as his drink from a firy orange to a ombre of purple and pink.

Changbins skin looked mesmerising with the natural ombre lights of the sky and the artificial blue pool lights beamed on him. His black curls drenched and stuck to his forehead and shielding his eyes from Chan as he submerged from the water. He pushed his hair back and swam backwards towards the edge of the pool. His muscles flexed and the pool water flowed delicately with every movement he made.

Chan could not peel his eyes off the younger. It was like he was in a trance and Changbin was a mirage of his darkest fantasy.

Changbin watched the sky as its purple bled into black. The pool light were blue and the front lights of Chans house were bright but the stars managed to steal the youngers attention.

He felt relaxed. He felt calm. He really needed this being away from everything.

He could feel Chans gaze on him. He could always feel the olders gaze on him. But this time it felt different. He felt like a prey being watched.

Chan always had this dark side to him despite being the sweetest person you would ever meet.

Changbin felt shivers through out his entire body. He wanted to sink further into the water and get away from the olders heated gaze.

It felt like Changbin was taunting Chan. It felt like the younger was calling Chan pathetic for missing his chance. Chan loathed the fact that Changbin was not his.

...

"Hello my names Bang Chan. I'm from Australia and I Hope to get along with everyone so take good care of me." Chan bowed infront of a classroom filled with teenagers.

Later during recess and lunch, he was all everyone was talking about. He was the new kid in school and a freakishly super good looking one. The girls and the guys were talking about him. The girls and 'guys' fantasising over his 'skills' and the guys talking about his athletic skills.

Chan was an all rounded child. The teachers loved him and the students loved him. He was a sweetheart who stirred away from trouble.

Well until he met Minho and Changbin.

Minho was the school problem child. He always got into fights and trouble with the school board almost on a regular basis. And Changbin, he was the top student in school both academically and in athletics. He was not a ball of sunshine though. He would get dragged into Minhos fight and would cheat the system to get away with it. Minho would refuse to plead guilty with Changbin cause he would rather get in trouble then play the victim card to the school board.

Often times leading to both of them getting a scolding from Changbins mom.
...

Chan always saw Changbin as just a friend until the younger and him spent more time together. When Minho wasn't around and he had to start up conversations with his little brother. How the said little brother slowly crept into his close circle and became one of his closest friend.

Changbin was always at social gatherings with Minho and so Chan found himself at every single one of those parties. Most of those parties being on school days which left Chan to wonder how brilliant of a mind Changbin must be. If he kept going to parties non stop, drinking alcohol like water, and spending nights at his boyfriends house how was he ranked on the top ten in school. At first he believed Changbin was cheating but then he realised Changbin was actually a good a student academically and a bad student socially and morally.

Changbin was a disciplined individual. He took his studies seriously. But he just as everyone else had bad habits they couldn't stop.

...

Hellurrrrr loveless 🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

This is a birthday update ✨️

One thing I absolutely adore is that I'm an October baby. 🤍🖤

🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️

I hope you enjoyed this update.

What do we think of my super unorganised story with Changbin in the middle?🤧

Just realised how I forgot that Seungmin been cheating. I'm curious about that
....👀

Word count 1266