10 | Can We Keep Him?

"Messiah it's just a cookout

"Messiah it's just a cookout. Free food, free alcohol, and a possibility of you getting some dick? Do not make me drag yo black ass to his house." Karin preached as she looked through Messiah's closet.

"It's not 'just a cookout' it's a cookout that his family is hosting, Karin." Messiah sighed shoving her out of the way.

"Listen! It's not often I volunteer to babysit children or teens so you're going." Karin voiced as she left his room.

Messiah didn't necessarily need anyone to watch Zakani. It just gave him peace of mind knowing she wouldn't be here by herself- which Karin leaped at the opportunity just so he couldn't use that as an excuse not to go.

He had never been to a cookout before so he had no idea what to wear. Grabbing his phone he went to Blaizen's contact to text him.

iMessage
blaizen

what do people wear to cookouts?

😂😂 Yeen never been to one?
Nun fancy
Hell you can show up naked 😩

can you not be a slut for 10 secs?

Lmfao myb
Don't stress bout it jus sum comfortable

Rolling his eyes, he threw his phone onto the bed.

"Karin, I'm sorry for pushing yo ass, turns out I do need yo help," Messiah spoke sticking his head out his door.

"Apology accepted. It's simple, you can wear some shorts and a shirt. It's damn near eighty-five degrees. And dress shoes do not go with everything, knowing yo ass you gone try and wear em." Karin acknowledged as she walked into his closet.

"Shut the fuck up, talm bout my shoes." Messiah smacked his lips putting his watch on.

"Ouu you should wear this with a white tank top under it and some sneakers. And this is a thin material, yeen gone blow up." Karin smiled holding up a tan jacket and pants set.