12 | About Last Night

Messiah turned over opening his eyes seeing Blaizen still sleeping, he smiled as the memories of last night flooded his mind

He just looked at him a bit, admiring how peaceful and relaxed Blaizen's face was. It was amazing to Messiah how even in his sleep, he was sexy.

"Thought yo ass would've been snuck out and went home." Blaizen rasped out as his eyes fluttered open.

"Why would I do that?" Messiah chuckled pulling the comforter up over his shoulders.

"Ion know hell, stop looking at me like det," Blaizen mumbled with a smile on his face.

"Last night was something." Messiah laughed once a smirk crept onto Blaizen's face.

"Hell yeah." Blaizen reached over grabbing Messiah's face pulling him towards him and placing his lips on his.

Letting his hand fall to Messiah's neck, Blaizen gripped his throat all the while pulling Messiah on top of him.

Messiah had completely forgotten that both of them were naked. Feeling Blaizen's dick rise up against his ass as Blaizen's tongue roamed around in his mouth.

Messiah couldn't help but rub his ass up against it, which in turn made Blaizen groan into his mouth.

"Move before I fuck you, I'm not playing Messiah." Blaizen breathed out once he pulled out of the kiss.

Messiah wanted so badly to sit down on Blaizen's dick but he didn't wanna move too fast.

"You the one who pulled me on top of you, sir." Messiah laughed climbing off of him.

"You right, now look you got my dick hard." Blaizen smiled looking over Messiah's naked body as he sat next to him on the bed.

"Why yeen ask me to give you head last night?" Messiah wondered taking Blaizen's dick into his hand.