14 | Long As I'm Wit You

"Mont do it really matter what you wear? I think you overthinking it

"Mont do it really matter what you wear? I think you overthinking it." Donnie chuckled watching as his brother flipped through the clothes in his closet.

"Shut yo ass up and help me. Ian never been out on a date in a restaurant or some shit with a nigga. I gotta look good for my baby." Blaizen expressed pulling a black button-up shirt from a hanger.

"Well, what'd you tell him to wear? Where yall even going? That's how you narrow that down." Donnie shrugged rocking DJ in his arms.

"I told him to wear something comfortable and casual. And shit ion even know. Layonna sent me a list of some places I could take him." Blaizen said as he buttoned up the shirt, leaving the two buttons at the top open.

"Well yeah, you got a lot of options. It's only five-thirty." Donnie chuckled watching at how focused his brother was.

"Five thirty? I told him I was gone come get him at six. You fake as fuck I told you to watch the time ass face." Blaizen flipped him off and grabbed a pair of silk pants to match the silk long-sleeve shirt he wore.

"Ass face? Get the fuck on." Donnie was laughing so hard DJ started looking concerned.

"Get out so I can finish getting ready, Donnie." Blaizen mugged him watching as he walked out of the room.

Blaizen was indeed nervous and that was saying a lot because he didn't get nervous about things. He liked Messiah and he wanted to give him the best weekend- so he was a bit edgy.

He'd never liked anyone enough to take them out on a date. So he didn't have a clue as to what they were gonna do today- luckily Layonna sent him a few ideas.

Blaizen told Messiah to just get dressed and wait for him to come pick him up, he was gonna handle everything else.

Once he finished getting dressed he quickly put on his Cartier watch, gold chain, and sprayed some Versace cologne a few times.