09 | The State of Los Angeles Vs. Blaizen Wright

"Ma, do you really think that's necessary?" Blaizen chuckled as he buttoned up his shirt

"Yes I do and if yo black ass happens to get locked up then it'll just be a Fourth of July barbecue." Sabrina shrugged as she ironed his suit jacket.

Sabrina was trying to convince Blaizen that having a barbecue in celebration of beating his case- that is if he gets the charges dropped. Would be good for him and then again if all fails. It could be a regular Fourth of July cookout.

"Damn, Ma but I guess. Long as you making them meatballs." Blaizen laughed grabbing his Rolex from off the dresser.

"Not making shit unless you bring that fella. Oh, and I didn't get a chance to ask, how'd the dinner go?" Sabrina inquired walking over to him.

"Seriously? If ion bring him yeen gone cook em? It's my party, ain't it?" Blaizen laughed. "But nah foreal, it went good plus I'm not sure he'll want to come. We not dating hell we barely talking."

"This is the most I've seen you smile in a while about someone other than Emerlyn. He doesn't have a choice." Sabrina asserted, handing him the jacket.

"I'a ask momma, but Ian finna force it," Blaizen replied with a smile.

"Ima take you to court so in case they do get yo ass, your car won't have to sit out there." She said standing in front of him, straightening up his collar.

"You ain't really gotta come, it's a simple case. Ain't like I'm on trial for murder." Blaizen snickered, walking over to his closet and grabbing his dress shoes.

"Boy Ima be there to make sure they treat you accordingly! You know how them people is bout us black folk. I'd hate to kill one of them behind my son!" Sabrina stated sternly as she pointed at Blaizen.

"Momma you remember what happened last time, somebody messed with Donnie, you was finna be in jail. We can't both be in that hoe." Blaizen laughed taking a seat on the bed.