28 | Happy Birthday, Messiah

"Daddy! Let me do it, move

"Daddy! Let me do it, move." Emerlyn pushed Blaizen aside and grabbed her bowl of dry froot loops, holding it between her arms while also grabbing the bottle of water.

"Girl don't be pushing me, don't drop the shit either." He chuckled, grabbing the tray of breakfast and following her up the stairs.

"Me not gone drop it! What Siah said? Have faith!" She spoke as she carefully climbed the stairs.

"You need to stop quoting, Messiah. Yall get on my nerves." Blaizen laughed as he watched her push Messiah's door open with her back.

"Siah! Siah! Siah! Siah!" Emerlyn walked over to the bed and yelled as soon as she was inside the room.

"Emerlyn be quiet girl!" Blaizen whisper yelled.

He had been cracking up at how she'd been acting all morning.

"Five more minutes, I'll play with you later, Emmy." Messiah rasped out and faced the other way.

She smacked her lips and placed the bowl and bottle on the nightstand before climbing into bed, on top of Messiah.

"Happy Birthday!" She exclaimed loudly; throwing her hands in the air, working her fingers.

"Emmy, it's happy early birthday, darling." Blaizen sighed. "You had one job."

"Aw, thank you sweet face." Messiah smiled and sat up in bed, bringing her in for a hug.

Messiah's birthday was tomorrow, and since they would not be here, Emerlyn and Blaizen prepared his favorite breakfast foods. She was so excited about it too. Blaizen was adored by her love for Messiah. She would not stop talking about 'Siah's Birthday'.

"Me made you eggs, waffles, bacon, and some otha stuff me don't rememba." She rambled while sitting on the bed.

Blaizen smacked his lips. "Why is you lyin'? I made that and you just observed and carried a water."