18 | Stepdaddy Siah

"You just had to get yo hair wet ina tub

"You just had to get yo hair wet ina tub. You know ion know how to do hair." Blaizen shook his head as he continued to struggle with Emerlyn's hair.

"Ow! Det hurt." She snatched her head turning around and giving him an angry look.

"I done told you bout dat shit. Put det iPad down and be still, I'm already struggling." He expressed setting the comb down and grabbing the brush.

"You know what, go put yo clothes on then I'a try this again, I need a tutorial asum shit." Blaizen sighed picking up his phone and pressing TikTok.

Today Blaizen was taking Emerlyn to the Zoo. They always opened up around this time of the year and he'd been taking her every year since she was two. She was excited, it was all she was talking about the past few days. Not only that but he invited Messiah to tag along as well.

He missed him and this was an opportunity for him to meet Emmy. Blaizen was nervous about today, he just hoped that things will go well.

"Daddy somebody knocking." Emerlyn tapped his leg repeatedly.

"Aight, go get dressed girl." He told her as he got up from the couch looking through videos as he approached the front door.

"I hope you not going like that?" Messiah asked once he opened the door.

"Shit, I ain't een realize the time." He smiled pulling Messiah into the house.

"I could've walked in." He laughed allowing Blaizen to wrap his arms around him.

"I missed yo sexy ass." Blaizen smiled kissing his lips.

"I missed you too papa. Why you not ready though?" Messiah wondered as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Emmy got her hair wet ina tub and I had ta take it down and blow dry the shit. Now her head look a mess." Blaizen smacked his lips at the thought.

Messiah laughed. "Youn know how to do her hair? Not even a ponytail?" He continued laughing at the look on Blaizen's face.

"No, I don't shit. I cut hair not do it."

"I can help if you don't mind, I had to learn how to do my sister's hair," Messiah replied kissing his face.