The Titan

4 years ago....

You were wondering around the wastelands of Hell

Y/n: Come on. Any more of you fuckers that can challenge me?

You feel the ground shake and look to the distance,you see a gigantic demon,the size of a building emerging from the nearby mountains.

Y/n: That's more like it!

You change at the Titan,plasma rifle in hand

You shoot at the creature to gain its attention,then you get out your Rocket launcher and take a few pot shots at its head

You dash around the creature and take out your crucible,slashing one of its heels. You then climb onto it God of War style,you take out the chainsaw and jam it into the Titan's eye. It grabs you,as the chainsaw gets stuck in its eye. The Titan pulls the chainsaw out and chucks it into the distance,you take advantage of its distraction and use the crucible to sever the joints in its thumb. The Titan drops you, and you take out the rocket launcher for another pot shot. You fall onto the ground and drop it,the Titan tries to slam its fist to crush you,but you roll out of the way, leaving your rocket launcher to be destroyed. You climb back into its arm and try to gouge out its other eye,but it cocks its head, catching you in its mouth. The Titan chuckles in victory,only for you to climb into its sinuses and shoot it with your super shotgun,causing it severe pain. You tear your way through its head, and begin to smash into its brain case,killing it as you destroy its brain. You dig your way around and kick its eye out.

Y/n: Didn't even need the BFG for that shit.

Ok,guys. I wanted to do a chapter that details how Y/n kills the Titan. Maybe you want to keep it in your imagination,or have your own idea,but this is my idea. You don't necessarily have to see this chapter as canon,if you don't want to. I just wanted to do my version of this event.

Enjoy!