17

🎀

here is the lil drawing of naomi, idk 😭

i drew a lil sketch of igor, so if yall wanna see him, let me know!

anyways, moving onto the story!

🎀

the month went by fast.
my muscles were sore but i fought through it all.
everything to get through all the little tests that they've put me through.
i wonder how everyones doing, if roach is still healthy, if gaz still cusses as much, if soap is still as funny, if price got any older and... ah right.. that little cunt, ghost.

the prick who send me a letter, basically just telling me how annoying i am.
right.

ah well.

we have one more week, untill then we have time to get more ready for whats about to come.
luckily today.. we had a little break.
we could contact our family and friends too today.
so i went to the room where you could make phone calls, or send letters.
so.. as the smart and mature person i am.. i decided to write him back.

little asshole, thinks hes all better then me.
ill show you.. simon.

and so, i started writing him a letter.

'

In all honesty, you are the annoying one.. old man.

you think you're the shit.
ill beat your ass in a fight, ghost!!!
so you better be ready in two weeks.
ill be there to kick your ass, better not hold back on me like the last time we sparred together.. because i know you did.

love, Naomi.
PS.dont write back, you stink. <3

'

honestly.. this letter confuses me myself. but oh well, just a silly little letter wont hurt me.

i put it in the envelope, and seal it.

i put on the address of the new base where im sure hes already staying at.
i then put it in the mailbox.

i turn around and see igor.
was he waiting for me?

"igor?"
he just nodded at me and walked out of the room, i followed him.

"who were you writing to?"
he suddenly asked.
uhoh, i hope he won't get jealous..
"uhm, nobody really important."
i shrugged it off while smiling sheepishly.
he just raised a brow at me.

"are you sure?"
he said turning around while looking at me.
"yes very sure."
i said crossing my arms.
"why do you care?"
i raised my brow.

"because i-..*sigh* forget it."
he started walking again.
"just follow me, lets go training.. we dont got a lot more days left."

i sighed and nodded.

afer hours and hours of training.
i was exhausted, laying there on the ground, resting, staring at the ceiling while breathing heavily up and down.

igor just sat next to me while i slowly sat up as well.
he gave me a bottle of water and i took it, taking sips of it.
"thanks"
i said nodding at him.
"no problem."
he said back.

and then we just sat there, in silence.
it wasn't awkward, no it was the good type of silence.

i got up, and decided to go to the shower rooms, igor kind of followed me like a lost puppy, he has been doing this since the first day i came here in this camp.

i don't blame him though, i mean i guess he does have separation anxiety after what happened with us back in the day.
i sigh and turn around.
"igor im going to shower now, so i dont know if you will too or not but i recommend you do if you dont want your pores clogged by that sweat and dirt  on your face from todays training.

look i might be in the military, but health and skincare is still quite important to me.

(ngl this chapter is so boring to write🙂😮🎀)

4 days later
ghost pov:
its been a couple of days now, naomi's return will be on monday.. IF she succeeds..
i scoffed at the thought to myself.
now since when do i care if she passes, i sigh
to myself.

i go outside and see the others, some training and some resting, i decided to go spar with roach as he waved to me to come over.

"sup ghost man"
roach grinned.
i sighed
"sup."
i replied back.
"well?"
i raised a brow.
"well what.?"
..
"lets spar"

"right."

i won most times, but after some time my thoughts we're going somewhere else where, which was new.. what has this woman done to me?

...
its pissing me off.

the moment i got distracted by my thoughts, i was swept off my feet by roach, and fell straigh on my arse.

great.

"HA! i got you!"
roach yelled in victory.
i just chuckled and stood up.
"good job"

i have to get my head straight again.
my thoughts cannot distract me from work.
if ill keep this up.. soon enough i'll bring someone from my team in danger, or better yet.. myself.

i stand up and dust my uniform off, and look behind me, gaz and soap.
i just gave them a look of annoyance but waved them off.
i turn back to roach, and point at something behind him.
"look a dog!"

he immediately turned his head.
"where?!"
big mistake buddy.
i launched at him making him fall back and we rolled over the ground.
"YOU LIAR!"
i just started chuckling at his gullibility, he gets like this when he's tired i guess? i mean i've noticed.

after our little hustle, i finally stand up and stick out my hand for him to grab so he could stand up.
he grabbed it and stood up.
"i was this close to pulling you back on the ground with me"
he chuckled while admitting.
"thanks for sharing your honesty with me there roach"
he just grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

i reached out in my pocket to get a cigarette, but decided to go smoke somewhere elsewhere since i just wanted some peace and quiet.

and so thats what i did, i walked over to the other side of the building and leaned against the wall, and looked up.

it was slowly turning night already.
i wonder how that brat's holding up.
i sigh and light up my cigarette, i take a deep breath in, and then exhale while relaxing now.

my muscles are still tense but whatever, the moment ill get my days off ill go to those Thai massages.
i smiled to myself thinking about what ill do.. although the first three days will be nice.. i dont really want a vacation.. since i feel like duty always calls anyways.
i sigh.
not like im expecting anyone waiting for me home anyways.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

wowww i finally posted!! ok anyways sorry for the slow updates💀🙏😥 pls forgive me!
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀