20

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw should i put a smut warning in the chapters or nah? like this i mean:

20
21⚠️
22

let me know!
lets begin!

   ___________🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀___________

as i make my way towards the training rooms i first go down a long hallway. this base actually even had signs pointing to where everything is which was quite convenient.

as i was approaching the doors to the outside fields, i saw grey clouds circling in.. guess i wont be trainin' outside then huh?
i thought to myself.

i soon enough found myself in the indoor gym that we had, would be quite weird if we didnt have a gym here.

this reminds me, the first time i was ina training room with everyone at the old base.. the way my eyes immediately found its way to ghost training, his muscles looking all tesne as sweat drippled down his neck while he was wearing one of those woman beat shirts, his dog plate hanging from his neck.. made me feel things.. no! calm yourself.. we cannot lust over this man, hes a literal asshole!

i shake my head in disapointment.. disapointed in myself that i even had such thoughts of him.. what is wrong with me.
i quickly go to one of those punching bags and look at the side.. brand new equipment.
dont mind if i do, i think to myself while smilling now prepping up my hands and fists so they wont be very bruised.

and so i stand up and get ready, i take a quick left jab and then a lower under cut punch.
and soon enough im all fired up, tormenting the punching bag with my punches and kicks as they come in real quick.
i imagine the punching bag is is that one disgusting bastard, makarov.

as my thoughts keep going back to what he did and my family, my friends.. that man cannot be forgiven, as he is a true cruel monster.

im not sure if i can recover from the trauma i went through, and this might sound quite cringe.. or erm.. thats how soap would call it i think?
im no ordinary girl, who was just captured for her pretty looks like... like a damsel in distress, no.

I saved my own ass together with the people that stayed alive till so far with me.
in those horrifying days of torture i managed to make friends somehow.. even if we were still childeren, tryina get made into war machines literally.
they tried breaking our souls, our minds, eventually our bodies too.. and altough that did succeed for them to do for most of us.. we still stood strong, or at least we tried, we stood our grounds, but got punished by it as well.. but that didnt make us back down.
i know me saying this is all a sudden, but i have a lot of anger for that man bastard makarov.

...

Vladimir Makarov, when i catch you.. it'll be the end, just count your days old man.

...

the moment i blew my one last punch, someone came into the room and just then when i interlocked my fist with the bag, the metal holding the punching bag up broke.

"woah!"

i dont turn around just yet as i snap out of it, what was that.. i never had this before being so deep in thoughts.. especially so negatively?

i pant as sweat rolls down my forehead, i drop my head backwards a bit, pushing my hair backwards as i finally look who came in the room.

"you sure have become a strong las huh?"