2.14

Hero's Day: Pt. 2

"Hail, Scarlett Moth!" The crowd of villains chanted, only making me curse under my breath as Scarlet Moth announced,

 "Ladybug, Chat Noir, Firebird, I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and give me your miraculous!"

Ladybug looked towards the Eiffel Tower with worry. Noticing I turn and whisper to her, "Everything alright, bugaboo?"

 She sighed, "It's like he's been preparing this for a long time, but we... we're not prepared for this."

I put a hand on her back, "Of course we're prepared for this." I say as I give her a reassuring smile, "We've already fought them all once and won, now we just have to do it again. But, this time we have back up." I turn back and gesture to the three new recruits, all ready to fight.

Ladybug smiled, "Thanks birdie, I needed that." 

I pat her shoulder again as she turned back to the tower, "If we want to win, we'll have to defeat Hawkmoth, even though we've never fought him before."

She then stepped up on the ledge with a smirk, "Hawkmoth!" She yelled, "I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Ladybug will never hand you over her miraculous."

Chat stood up on the ledge as well, "And we've got a better idea," I start as Chat finishes, "You're going to hand over your Miraculous!"

The rest stood along side:

"You may have an army of akumatized soldiers," Carapace,

"but we're a whole team of superheroes." Rena Rouge, 

"You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume." And Queen Bee.  

I finally joined the group, "So get ready, to lose."

Hawkmoth only laughed, "Hah! I understand you want to fight! Then so be it!" He then summoned his army, and charged ahead as we did the same. 

Head to head we fought, but we only had one goal: Get to hawkmoth.

As everyone took on the other villains, I slipped my way to the Eiffel Tower. 

"It's all going to plan, Catalyst." I heard Hawkmoth whisper to himself, making me wonder, who is Catalyst? We haven't fought them before. I focus my aim on the supervillain and fire, almost reaching him before he dodged last second.

"Sneaky one, aren't we." He mused jumping back to his original spot, as I carefully approached, ready just in case he decided to strike. "I didn't realize that you're more experienced than you look."

I blasted another fireball to which he only dodged, "I'll take that as a compliment." I say as I blast another one, hoping to corner him.

He smirks as he dodges all my attacks, "It doesn't matter anyway, you're too late." He then linked to Dark Cupid and gave a go to something I don't know.

I clench my teeth as I begin to attack him, making the movements more frequent along with switching it up with fireballs. 

"Persistent." He teased as he fought back, "But it'd be no use, Fo you see I've already won. You should've been working with me instead."

I grimace as I blast a fireball, finally hitting him, "Fat Chance. We'll defeat you, just watch." I pinned him to the ground but he only smirked, "We'll see about that."

He then turned his head and I followed, finding that all the villains we just saved were back to being villains again, I look further and see a glimpse of Dark Cupid in the distance.