3. fucking planes!

Later that day, i was sitting in the residents lounge minding my own business when a few other residents came in. I wasn't interested in their conversation so I ignored most of what they were saying. That was until i heard them question each other who I was. I rolled my eyes and as I was about to say something Arizona appeared at the doorway

Arizona- Grey

Meredith&Shell- yes?

Arizona- oh, um i meant Michelle.

I looked over at the equally confused looking blond before getting up and following Arizona.

Shell- She's a Grey too?

Arizona- apparently so.

Shell- hmm, weird. What's going on anyway.

Arizona- we have a donor for Jackson. I want you to come with me to the collection.

Shell- awesome where are we collecting it from?

Arizona- its a short flight away

Shell(stopping suddenly)- Whoa Robbins, you know I don't fly anywhere.

Arizona- You are the best resident and you know how I work.

Shell- I can't.

Arizona- If you don't come with me I will have to go with Karev alone. I'd much rather you as well... Please Grey.

Shell- Fine, don't be surprised if i have a panic attack though

Arizona- Don't worry Grey, I'll be there with you to hold your hand

Shell- Don't patronise me. (whispering)- or no more sex for you my friend.

(meanwhile)

Cristina- do you have another secret sister?

Meredith- I think I'd know if that was the case.

Cristina- well just saying, you didn't know about Lexie

Lexie- that's true. 

Meredith- It's probably just a coincidence. 

Cristina- I don't know... she has a look of Ellis about her. 

Meredith- I would know if my mother had a secret baby, come on she is young looking, I'd know right?

Lexie- how old do you think she might be?

Callie(overhearing their conversation)- she is 29

Cristina- there see 2 years younger than you, there's no way you would remember your mother being pregnant then.

Meredith- I need to speak to somebody who might know. 

Cristina- your mom, probably wouldn't remember

Meredith- I am not asking my mother.

Lexie- Webber might know. plus there are her records we could take a look at, they should be on the system, then it would be easy to find her birth mother... um, we probably shouldn't do that last suggestion.

Meredith- why suggest it then.

Lexie- just trying to help, plus I kinda want to know too.

Michelle's pov

How the fuck am I sitting on a plane, we haven't taken off yet but i can already feel the nerves and a sickly feeling building up inside me. As the engines began, I started to shake uncontrollably. my breathing became panicked and I closed my eyes trying my best to calm myself down.

Alex- Dude, what's up with you?

Arizona- she hates flying.

Alex- then, why is she coming too if she hates flying so much?