19. I fucked up!

Charlotte and I had a small chat as we crossed the street and entered Joe's. We went straight to the bar to order our drinks.

Shell- hey Joe, can I have a bottle of that pear cider please? (To Charlotte)- what would you like?

Charlotte- oh, um just a diet Coke please.

Shell- really? Okay... (to Joe)- and a diet coke please. (To Charlotte)- being sensible for work tomorrow?

Charlotte- yeah, something like that.

Shell- wish i had your will power, but i don't. I honestly just feel I need to get drunk.

Charlotte- bad day?

Shell- try bad month or two.

Charlotte- oh. That doesn't sound great.

Shell- it's really not. But anyway we are not here for my issues.

After a few more drinks I was pretty drunk. The next thing I knew we were going back to my apartment. I stumbled through the door dragging Charlotte behind me. I pushed her up against the wall into a passionate kiss. I moved my kissed down her neck.

Charlotte- oh my...

Shell- you want to do this?

Charlotte- mhmm...

I went back to kissing her sensitive spot, making Charlotte let out a little moan which made me more turned on. I grabbed her ass and lifted her so her legs wrapped around my waist, I walked her through to my bedroom where I led her onto my bed. I pulled her top off then slipped my hand down her back and unclasped her bra. I bit my lip as i looked at the view, She was hot, I then began kissing down her neck towards her right breast, rubbing my tongue playfully across her nipple occasionally nibbling at the bud which made her moan with pleasure. I then stroked down Charlotte's body, past her hips and began to undo her jeans. Charlotte then lifted her hips helping me take them off of her.

Charlotte- oh my god...

I smiled up at Charlotte then moved myself down to gently kiss her inner thighs. I gently started to pull down her panties kissing along her pantie line.
I looked up at her face again as she nodded for me to carry on. I playfully slipped my fingers through her opening and teased her throbbing clit.

Shell- you like that?

Charlotte- oh yes. I've never felt this gooood.

I started to play with her clit with my tongue as I forcefully inserted 2 fingers into her centre. Slowly but forcefully pushing in and out making her scream with pleasure.

Charlotte- OMG YES!

Charlotte's moans were making me wet, i found myself letting out a few little moans. I could feel the walls of her centre closing in on my fingers as she got closer to her orgasm.

Charlotte- fuck, i gonna...

Flicking her clit with my tongue faster i felt the nurse reach her peak as her whole body began to throb in pleasure beneath me. I carefully pulled my fingers out licking them clean before i licked my tongue through her centre cleaning out the rest of her arousal. I moved back up the bed laying beside her.

Shell- you okay?

Charlotte(breathlessly)- yes... definitely.

The next morning I woke up in just my vest top. My head was pounding and every little move made me feel sick. I carefully rolled over to see the hot naked nurse still laying beside me. I gently stroked her arm to wake her up.

Shell- hey, morning

Charlotte- morning... Whats the time?

Shell- don't worry, it's like 6 o'clock. I do need to head into the hospital soon.