Chapter 5: Obedience

[Y/n's PoV]

I had been escorted to a private room by the Shogun's personal maids and was currently locked inside. It was spacious enough for me to move, but what I had just experienced was anything but comfortable.

The Shogun still has a hold on me, and sooner or later, she will be back for more... And I was all too aware of this fact.

With the curtains drawn shut and no windows in sight, the room was rather dim. There were still traces of the Shogun's perfume, the scent of which would be with me for quite some time. Despite the room being fairly comfortable, it's true purpose was clear— this was a room for a prisoner.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed as I rubbed my temples, trying to get over the shock of everything that has happened.

"Tch. How did it come to this?"

But I could only think one thought— it was my own damn fault for picking and underestimating the Shogun.

My pride has been shattered, and now I'm alone in a room with the full scope of her actions on my mind. A slight chill runs down my spine as the tension mounts in the air.

The way she grabbed my chin and tilted my head to expose my neck. The way she squeezed, squeezed, and squeezed my breasts until they hurt like never before. The way she suckled on my neck. The way she rubbed her lips back and forth against my neck until I felt that the skin was about to tear. The way she was still holding me here. The way... I could still smell her perfume... This was a nightmare...

I shook my head in frustration, still struggling to process everything. It was obvious that I had bitten off much more than I could chew. The Shogun had always been known as a powerful, even ruthless individual.

I wanted to escape and report the Shogun for all her horrible deeds... But could I really? She had been holding my body hostage for what seemed like hours. My voice still trembled. My heart still raced. It still felt like I was in danger. If she had been this capable of breaking me, how could I possibly hope to report her?

I could only shudder in dread as I realized that what had happened to me was only the Shogun's way of 'taming' me. Everything that she has done to me so far could hardly be considered the most severe of punishments. My heart and mind still felt like they were about to break. How could anyone hope to stand up against someone who had this much power and cruelty in their arsenal?

Yet despite that, I refuse to surrender just to transform myself into a pathetic and obedient doll. I was determined to resist the Shogun's dominance.

It was not a matter of pride, but common sense. I knew that if I continued to let the Shogun control my body and mind in such a way, she would break me slowly but surely. This was something that I simply couldn't allow to happen. I had to find a way out... But how?

As I was in deep thoughts, a knock interrupted me from my thoughts. It was clear that someone was at the door, but I didn't know who it was or why they were there. Perhaps it was the Shogun, or perhaps it was someone else.

Either way, I didn't answer nor did I open the door, since the lock was obviously from the outside, keeping me locked up inside.

The knock came again, louder this time. However, the person at the door did not wait for an answer, and the lock was suddenly released. The door swung open, revealing a maid from the Shogun's staff as she stood in the doorway.

"Your pardon, young lady. But the Shogun demands your presence immediately."

"...Tsk, what does she want?" I asked.