(18+) Chapter 6: Archon's Domination

[Y/n's PoV]

After the Raiden shogun trapped me inside her mansion and let me forcefully eat my breakfast. Tonight, the maidens escorted me to her own room since she would like something to discuss with me.

The shogun looked at the maidens, her expression unchanging. She nodded once and let the maidens leave her room, closing the door behind us. Once alone, the Electro Archon walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge of it, crossing her legs beneath her.

There was still an element of resistance and defiance in my demeanour, but the Shogun's mere presence made me feel like obeying her every word was a necessity.

"To what reason have I been called here for exactly? I have already followed your wishes by joining you for dinner tonight." I spoke to her.

"No matter what I request of you, you always have something to say about it. I'm actually quite amused by your stubbornness, you know? Your manners still need a lot of work, but let's set that aside. Tonight, I would like to discuss a specific topic with you. Please, don't misunderstand. I am aware that the topic may seem to be quite silly to you, but I believe it is a point worth discussing nonetheless."

The Shogun stood up and walked past me before locking the door. I watched her every step, my senses were on alert, as I was already wary of her intentions after what happened at breakfast. But it seemed that she was currently searching for something else in her drawer.

"Before I met you, Miko taught me something about human desires. Some may crave food, some may crave entertainment, and others may crave affection. What makes them so fascinating is how the intensity of these desires can vary widely from person to person."

"But when desires become too strong, they can lead to obsessive behavior. Some would argue that such obsessions should be discouraged, but I believe that there's a beauty in letting your desires drive you forward. "

"And so, I've been observing every little thing about you... Y/n was it? I've seen through your personal information. Your habits, your likes and dislikes, everything that might seem insignificant to others... There are so many things that I have yet to noticed and recorded in my memories, so as expected, I understand quite a little bit about you on a personal level."

"However, there is one thing that I could not figure out completely... So I am here to fill in that last piece of information."

The Shogun's hands stopped at something inside the drawer and showed it to me which made my eyes widened; it was a dildo.

My face visibly reddened as I stared at it in disbelief. I could not believe that the Shogun had the audacity to show me such a perverted object. It was clear that the Shogun knew exactly how I would react to it, and her smirk revealed that she was amused by my reaction.

"Hmm. I must say, this reaction of yours has been quite enlightening. It's obvious that you're blushing, which means that you're uncomfortable with it. And from that, I can conclude that you're still a pure and innocent girl who has yet to experience the pleasures of carnal intimacy."

I clicked my tongue.

"Y-you're not really planning on... doing it with me, are you?"

"Oh, that I couldn't tell you." She said it with a playful smirk, almost as if she were teasing me.

The Shogun's eyes traveled down along my body, and her face showed no signs of deception. She then walked closer towards me, getting dangerously close to invading my personal space.

My intuition immediately kicks in as I immediately push her away.

"Oh, is my little rebel getting aggressive now?"