(18+) Chapter 11: Sanction

[Y/n's PoV]

My jaw dropped open when I saw the sight of those equipments. I instantly knew at once what was in store for me. The idea of being collared like a dog and treated as a submissive slave was something I couldn't even begin to fathom doing.

It was completely humiliating and degrading. The mere thought of accepting such an humiliation was completely foreign to me.

The maidens already left the room without much question as the Shogun approached me.

"Come now, my pet. Don't be stubborn." She said with a stern voice.

"You must learn your place. You are merely a human, and I am the ruler of this nation. It is time for you to submit to me completely."

Tsk.

I was about to run towards the door, but the Shogun was quick enough to stop me before pinning me roughly against the wall.

"Now now, where do you think you're going?"

"I-I'm sorry... just please don't do this..." I replied as if I'm almost begging her.

"Hmm... such a pleading voice. Isn't that adorable?" The Shogun mocked, "It seems that even in this position, you still try to resist me. How futile."

The Shogun smiled as she placed the handcuffs around my wrist, effectively trapping me. She then slowly tightened them, ensuring that I could not escape her grasp. Next, she fastened the collar around my neck, locking it in place with a satisfying click.

"Your Excellency, please–"

"Silence, human!" The Shogun hissed, her eyes flashing with anger.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and forced my head back, exposing my neck further.

"You will not go out nor interact with anyone without my permission again. Do you understand?"

The Shogun then went to grasp the leash tightly in her hand, ready to guide me to her destination. She pulled it slightly, forcing me to follow her.

"To your shame, my pet. It's time for you to be punished."

She immediately slipped the gag into my mouth, effectively muffling any sound that escaped.

"There we go," she purred as she slowly undressed me.

"Ah... such a beautiful body," the Shogun admired, tracing her fingers over my bare skin, "It's a pity that such perfection will now be tainted by shame and guilt."

Without further instructions, she pushed me down onto the bed.

"This will be your punishment," the Shogun stated, holding up a vibrator.

"You'll wear it inside of you until I say otherwise." She pressed the tip against my opening, causing me to flinch.

The Shogun merely chuckled as she placed the vibrator next to me before she wrapped a blindfold around my eyes, leaving only a small slit for me to see through.

"Restrain yourself, my pet," she commanded, tying my wrists next and ankles to the bedposts.

Then, she spread my legs apart and tied them as well, leaving me completely immobilized and vulnerable.

I could hear the Shogun chuckled darkly as she pushed the vibrator inside of me, filling me up with its cold, unwelcome presence.

"Enjoy your punishment," she purred before turning on the device, causing it to hum softly between my legs.