Marriage Minded

Ethan
Mom and dad love their six grandchildren and they can be rather pushy about my marital status. They like how the mothers of my children have been taking care of the children so they feel that I should think if they are someone I could live the rest of my life with. Gia is still a party animal and I doubt she wants to be a stepmother to four children. Constance has her moments and she doesn't sleep around. She only slept with me and really hasn't had any other sexual contact since her divorce from her abusive husband and I was her second sexual partner and she got pregnant so easily. Both forms of our birth control failed us. She changed hers after each pregnancy. She loves all children and would be a wonderful wife and stepmom. She has met the other mothers and children. Fredericka is not the marrying kind and her family wouldn't want me to marry into their family. She got pregnant after a wild night out with her friends each time. So I asked Constance if she would think about marrying me and she thought I was joking at first and I pulled the engagement ring out and proposed to her. I told her that we could hire staff to help with the children and she would still receive child support.

Constance
Ethan really thought this was all about the money for me. I have money and really just wanted him to be part of his children's lives. The other mother's it was all about money and comfort. You can tell by their behavior. I personally think they should give up the children to Ethan. Alas Ethan never wanted the children but his parents did. Both the other mothers like to go out and party. I just can't do that because I have a life filled with hard work and trying to get my career back in line and my children are very important to me. I know he has a huge house and the kids love it there and at his parent's house as well. I knew there was a reason he wanted to show me his house. He had Jenny with him and he was careful about our conversation. The other mothers want to move into the house with their children. They really just want to have full time babysitters so they can do as they wish and let others finish raising their children. I will not do that to my children. We finally get a quit moment and talk this through and come up with a contract and decide to make everything legal. Carrick Grey looks at us and the contract and advises Ethan of the issues with it and we have it amended for the benefit of both of us and then the inheritance for all his children and the wills we need to complete for the benefit of the children, all of them. It took a week but everything was put into writing and insurance policies were bought for us both. We had a courthouse wedding and a small gathering at his family's home. His parent's home is not what I expected it to be. It is a warm and welcoming place and child friendly. We will have a week away for our honeymoon.

Ethan
Kate and my parents volunteered their childcare services because they like Constance. She's studying to be an attorney and Carrick Grey has offered her a position if she keeps her gpa up. She is top of her class and works her butt off all the time. Mom said she was the only one who was trying to really make something out of herself. Fredericka might be going to college but she thinks that she's hunting for a man who is wealthy or going to be wealthy and not really taking her education seriously. I stumbled upon her grades and they are barely passing. We had fun just going away together and found out we had a lot in common. Of course we both agreed that we should make sure our birth control was intact. I decided to get a vasectomy because she got pregnant so easily even on birth control. So I was healing during our honeymoon. We made up for it and then some after they checked that I was good to go.

Enid
It was hard to get used to seeing Ethan married and three of his children all the time. Well they are with him and Constance wherever they go now. Constance is good to his other three children as well. At first I was worried about this marriage but it seems to work. Both are happy and so are the children.

Eamon
I am glad that Ethan married anyone at all, but it is better that he marry one of the mothers of his children. Constance was the better of all the mothers. Her children are the best behaved of the six children. The other three children behave but they don't always think they need to listen to their father. They are slowly learning that they have to or be grounded or given time outs. Jenny has been the worst of all because she wanted Janie to come with her, but Janie's dad wants her to be with him and his wife the same times she is with Ethan.

Kate
I was so glad to see Ethan drive through the gates I jumped for joy. Elliott had fun with the three children and he wants them now. I am not ready but he is ready to have our own baby. He definitely wants children at 31 I am just 23 and not ready yet. Christian and Anastasia talked about when they wanted children, Elliott and I never came to an agreement on the timing of having a baby. So we are having some heated chats regarding it. I see his points and he sees mine sort of. Unfortunately Mother Nature decided for us and my birth control failed us miserably. So I am two months along and look like a pregnant woman of six months. They have scheduled a sonogram and blood tests for multiples.

Elliott
I seem to always have good luck getting what I want with everything that I do. Now I am going to be a father of more than one baby, well they think that. Kate is mad at my gloating and lets me know that I am getting up with them during the night. She's on the fence about breast feeding our babies. I am getting everything in blue for my sons. Of course a few boy toys. Mom tells me that there are no longer boy toys and girl toys, toys are toys and girls like trucks and cars as well. After all there are women race car drivers too. Kate isn't even thinking about toys at this point. She is looking at childbirth books and decorating a nursery with the safest things for a baby.