What's In A Name

Vanessa
The restraining orders did not include the Millers and I discovered a loophole and a way to get the Grey's to take me seriously. Their precious Mia is having multiple babies and I can slip in and get one of them. I am hidden behind scrubs and Barney is watching me too closely. They had to take Mia to the OR. He is the only one here so far. A few people are sitting close by and they seem like they are reading papers or magazines. I grab a bassinet and put things in it and a person pushes the first baby out and I take over for her giving her the other bassinet. Before I can get the bassinet with the baby away from the nurse she points a gun at me and three men grab me from behind and cuff my wrists. The baby was one of those fake babies that look realistic. I didn't pick up on the fact the baby wasn't crying or moving.

Barney
Thank God Mia was no where near this situation she might get up and rip her stitches out to protect her babies from the crazy Vanessa. Grace helped set this up after we had to hurry up and get Mia into surgery in another ward. She is safely hidden in a private room and private ward. The triplets are all healthy but tiny. Elliott thinks that Keith must have listened to Kate too much because he is loud like she can be. Someone spotted her stalking us and we set her up. The restraining order needs to include the Miller family as well. Luckily we were able to have her arrested for attempted kidnapping of our children. Jason and Thomas set this all up and Thomas was able to get undercover cops to help us out. Keith Edward was our first boy, David Christian was number two and finally John Westley Miller was all born through a C-section delivery. Mia was angry and wanted to kick Vanessa's ass. We had to show her all her boys before she settled down.

Mia
They moved me out of the maternity ward and an operating room so quickly I didn't notice that there were no other pregnant women around.  You would think Vanessa would think about going after a newborn baby would be a horrible idea. An older child who couldn't talk yet maybe. Oh well she's in custody finally and we found the name loophole. No more loopholes for us in the future. Barney told me to calm down and let the courts handle it. I tried to get him to use his computer skills to seal her fate, but he refused to break the law. He refuses to allow me to have a gun and my family has told me in no uncertain terms that I should never have a gun. I went to practice shooting with a friend and was asked not to ever pick up a gun again. After shooting everything but the target I had the gun taken away from me and was asked to never come back and they begged me never to pick a gun up again. They recommended I hire extra security guards and try learning self defense by a professional. Barney laughed and told me to use my skills from the kitchen to subdue the perpetrator. I can see where my cutting board can be useful and my sauce pans can land a blow to a head very easily.

Carrick
I definitely file a separate restraining order against Vanessa and I asked that there be no bail for her, but they gave it to her but made it enough to hurt her pocket book for bit. I hope she doesn't violate her bail conditions. Security has been doubled after the hospital events. Vanessa has under covers following her everywhere and more than one person. Each change and disguise themselves. It didn't take long before she violated her restraining orders. But she chose the wrong time and the wrong child to go after. I don't know how Violet did it and neither did Anastasia but she somehow broke both Vanessa's legs preventing her from escaping from security and the cops. She can't get bail again and is casts up to her hips. They took her to the jail part of the hospital and treated her for the breaks in her legs. All we saw was a two by four laying next to Vanessa. Violet was being held closely after seeing the scene. To break both kegs the way she did she had to put a lot of force behind it. She also seemed to know something was going to happen before anyone saw Vanessa. It was like she was lying in wait for Vanessa long before she could react.

Grace
Carrick asked me if it is his imagination that Violet might be a special child and so is Vincent. I tell him they seem to be able to protect themselves and their loved ones and before anyone else can. It's like they have a sixth sense and move very quickly to stop the criminals from following through with what they planned to do. A lot of things happen that can't be explained in this world and these children seem to have gotten sone powers to protect themselves and others from evil doers. One of the staff members who care for the children told us not to question their abilities but allow them to do what they need to do. We hope it's not going to include killing anyone. She said it would never come to that. I don't know what to believe but I will just hope nothing else happens.

Christian
Anastasia has been very protective of Violet and Vincent and I can understand that. We enjoy having them as our children and they are good children. They seem to have a sixth sense and very fast and strong as well. Anastasia has decided to treat them both as normal children and I decide not to blow things out of proportion and draw attention to their skills.

Anastasia
I tell Violet and Vanessa to try not to draw much attention to their abilities and they try really hard not to, but they explained that sometimes they can't help their reactions.