Another Country

Beatrice Asher
I finally see those monsters behind bars, I look at the other four unfortunate women he fell into those clutches. Each of us escaped at least we left with cash and jewelry. It was hard to sell the jewelry but we did it. I lost my baby but the other four had theirs two kept theirs and two gave them up for adoption. We all go by different names now. Somehow we ended up in the country that we married the monster in. It turns out none of our marriages are legal. He still has a wife and she is in a mental hospital and her child is being raised by a group of nuns. I started digging as soon as I overheard a few people whispering in the countries language. I soon learned the language and discovered the truth, but it was after they beat me senseless. They had no idea how amazing my pain threshold was even having a miscarriage I ran for my life, but not before I set up my escape plan and retrieved all the cash from the safes and all the jewelry as well. No one here would care if he killed me as long as he gave them money. Then he replaced me again and again I found ways to get them free from their clutches. I put Gia on a flight back to Seattle and had someone get her to the nearest hospital. They used a medical plane and no questions were asked. Not even the young doctor asked because he knew who was behind the injuries. He just kept her alive until he got her to Seattle and told them he had found her in an alley. Doctor Morgan was my best choice because he was from Seattle.

Cheryl Asher
I am going to fly in to Seattle tomorrow and go to the police station and I will have company. Beatrice has been a godsend to all of us. Ellie was very naive when she fell into Emile's clutches and I tried to stop her but she thought I was lying and she didn't want to hear it. She apologized in the hospital we took her to. She had her daughters Alice and Cheryl six months later. She kept her girls and we hid her well. Not like they were going to look for her after the beating they gave her. So they moved on to their next victims. Louisa was prevented from seeing her family and friends and they tried but the police were called. She gave her child up for adoption and refused to look at him. I gave mine up as well. Gabriella had it the worst because she carried triplets and two died and one survived. His siblings somehow died protecting their brother from the punches to her baby bump. She decided to keep her little miracle Carlos, he was named after her brother who was killed when his brake lines were cut. All of us are going to testify against the Asher's. We are staying in their mansion. Of course we are firing the staff there and hiring new staff. They kept quiet about what the Asher's were doing. They should be arrested themselves.

Seattle
Gabriella
We walk into the huge mansion and are greeted by Gia Matteo who is very pregnant. She tells us she fired the old staff already and they are being charged being accessories before and after the crimes the Asher's committed against all of us. Each of us have our own rooms and our children will be next to each of their mothers. She did do her homework and talked to Cheryl.

Ellie
Alice and Cheryl are chasing each other and I notice the house is childproofed and very homey unlike when he had me stay here. Carlos is toddling after the girls. Why not they are siblings. We are shown to our rooms and our luggage is unpacked for us while we go have dinner with Gia and the other ladies.

Beatrice
I go talk to Gia and she has already set things in motion with the courts to get the rest of the Asher's money for all of the five of us. Carrick Grey her attorney is going to meet with all of us and go after them for all they have left. They won't be able to pay their expensive defense attorneys any longer. They also won't have a lawyer to help them against them. The house we are in now will be divided up between us. It is one of the many properties the Asher's own.

Gia
Louisa is being very quiet and she was the one who nearly died from her injuries. Beatrice got her medical treatment and they flew her to a special care hospital for traumatic brain injuries. She survived and is still recovering from it all. She has help with everything at this point. She definitely understands why she is here though.

Carrick
I arrive to talk to the women that Gia found and I am stunned at there being five women and they are all so young. We sit down together and Gia has done her homework and she had help this time. This time we cripple the Asher's and leave them with nothing at all. They have a list of all assets of every one of the Asher's and they want it all. I start working on freezing all their accounts and all their properties. We gather all their cash and anything we can sell and start working on selling the property off. Each lady signs documents so I can represent them. The police arrive and I sit in on each interview and help with the papers they sign to press charges against each of the Asher family. I finally wrap things up after the police leave. I will be very busy and will have to work a lot if hours to get these ladies what they richly deserve.