Family Dinner

Grace
We are all gathering to welcome Violet and Vincent to our family. I got photos of them and heard some stories involving them. I just couldn't imagine a three year old taking two grown men down. I don't know what to think about it at all. Mostly was because why did she have to and where was her security. Apparently she did it so quickly that no one knew what was going on. The men were trying to get to Anastasia but Violet stopped them. It happened so fast even cctv cameras couldn't get it recorded.

Carrick
I heard things and now looking at both the children I know why they were placed with Anastasia and Christian. Christian spoke to me about the possibility of having me become an executor over the estate and trust funds of adopted children who were heirs to billionaire's who were killed. I had no idea he meant Violet and Vincent. Kate was told not to write anything about the adoption. Everyone thought the children were in foster care. No photos were ever allowed in any news media and they made sure no one got close enough to take photos of them and Christian and Anastasia use decoy dolls to make sure the press doesn't get any photos of them.

Elliott
Austin was playing with Violet and Vincent, Mia is big as a house and needs help getting up. She eats too much of her own cooking, I tease her saying she probably is giving birth to four babies and she throws a pillow at me, the one her stinking feet were on. I hope she can get her shoes back on. Mom tells me to leave Mia alone or she will take me to the boathouse with Kate and tell her all about my teen sex adventures. She apparently had security burn them to dvd to embarrass me. Nothing rated x porno, just me trying to score and getting rejected. She had the x rated deleted automatically. No one wanted to go to jail. Dad stopped all my boathouse activities. He did that after one girl lied about being pregnant with my baby. If he hadn't stopped me I would have stopped it myself. Dad asked to have a OB/GYN do a sonogram on the girl and she refused to and we waited and no baby bump at all. Vanessa Mitchell is still around but I keep my distance from her at all times. She wanted a someone who had a decent future ahead of them and I was her first target and Christian was her next one. He told her to get lost.

Mia
I can't get comfortable and Elliott is being mean to me about it. Mom put him in line and Barney waited on me hand and foot. Kate told me that Elliott didn't treat her as nice as Barney treats me during the pregnancy. I think that Anastasia is happy to have found Violet and Vincent and adopt them, but she would love to have one biological child. I wished that I would have gone the adoption path at this point.

Barney
I have to keep Mia calm because her blood pressure is high and she needs to keep calm. Elliott forgets about that and add to it we are having multiple children. I get her something cool to drink and rub some nice foot lotion on her feet to keep them from smelling so bad. They are swollen and her shoes don't fit her any longer. Mom warned me about all of this. Then she has that awful gas. I hope she gives birth soon or I am going to need a gas mask.

Kate
Grrrr I hate that Violet is much more advanced than Austin is. Vincent is pretty advanced as well. Security is always tight around them. We have security but not as much as they do. It makes me suspicious but Elliott told me to not ask too many questions. We finally leave for home and I can't hold my tongue any longer and ask Elliott the questions that I want to get answers to. Vanessa Mitchell has been calling and texting me and has followed me on all my social media accounts. She is trying to break Elliott and I up. Anastasia has blocked her off her accounts as well. She has been followed and apparently Vanessa tried to have her killed. But it is something they can't prove. Then I find out how dangerous this Vanessa is and he failed to tell me. A restraining order against her is in place for Anastasia, Christian and the children. They are having her followed but I want her behind bars or in the mental hospital.

Vanessa Mitchell
I brought my attorney when I was questioned about putting a hit out on Anastasia. I failed miserably with the first hit and they just took my money and walked away with it. They refused to kill Kate because they liked her and didn't like me. They heard about me from on line trolls. Now I deny that I ordered the hit on Anastasia or Kate. They have enough to get restraining orders to keep me away from all the grey family.

Mia
I finally have the labor pains and I don't understand what the big deal is regarding them and then I scream out in sheer agony. They have to get me into the operating room and quickly because the babies have shifted and can't move into the birth canal.

Barney
They put Mia under and I am waiting here when I catch sight of Elliott's Vanessa. I point her out quietly to our security. She's wearing a nurses uniform and she is unaware that people are watching her. There's only one reason she might be here and it is because all of us will be here and my babies are arriving soon. Mia's family will be here and I need to warn them and the police need to arrest her before she does something crazy.