Janie's Father

Constance
Something woke me up, Fredericka insisted we watch Janie because her father wanted to have a word with her without any children around. So we brought her home with us. Her nightmares have us worried and the bruises are concerning to us. Jenny has been basically living with us, since Janie's father seems to scare her. Ethan has been patient about this and doesn't want Jenny to stay where she's frightened. Tonight it's not just the nightmares that have awakened us it was the phone calls. They started early and the ranting of the lunatic was getting worse. Security forces have been doubled and the police were called to help us. James Nolan, Janie's real father who only has visitation rights is demanding that she be sent back home. Every time the phone rings she begs to stay. We called Carrick and we have no standing in this situation. We can't get Fredericka on the phone. The police have sent someone to do a wellness check on her. An hour later our security have told us that James is demanding his daughter and she is to be brought to him or he will call the cops. We then get a call from the cops doing the wellness check and they tell us not to release Janie to her father. I get the policeman's name and badge number and they are sending help. He still won't tell me what happened and we still can't reach Fredericka.

Ethan
All our messages and calls are going unanswered so I call the neighbor who is a good friend of Fredericka's and a man answers her phone. It is an EMT and he says that she is on her way to the hospital with gun shot wounds. I tell security to stay inside the guard building because the guy might be armed. They implement the electric on the fence to keep the guy from breaching it. It's an extreme measure but effective since a few of my patients have been an issue for me and they didn't take it too well when I transferred them to another doctor. They were far too dangerous for me to be of any help to them. I am taking courses that will help me help them. Looking at a person and evaluating them can't always tell you the extent of how bad their thinking is. A killer is not going to make it known in an introduction. Anyway I met James and something was off about him and Jenny was frightened of him, but Janie was terrified of him. Fredericka told me to mind my own business when I spoke to her. The police finally arrived and picked James up from the ground where he was lying after he kept trying to find a weak spot on the fence. He was just stunned by the current us all. Security turned it off as soon as he was down.

James Nolan
Fredericka won't let me move in with her and help her take care of the girls. I do it anyway and she can't stop me. I hit her and make sure knows who the boss is in this relationship. Her neighbor is watching me bring my things in and comes over to see Fredericka and I pull her inside and pull my gun out and tell her to stop being so nosy. At this point she can't leave because she's seen too much. So I put a bullet in her and she can't go anywhere now. I go to Fredericka and demand to know where Janie is. Of course she sent her to the last place my child would ever want to go to, her sisters fathers home. Ethan Kavanagh has caused nothing but issues between me and Fredericka since she had his brat. I should have killed that brat before she arrived, but I was serving time for assault and battery. Thanks to Fredericka I nearly killed a man because he was seeing my woman. I couldn't get to Ethan because he has security all the time. I shoot both the neighbor and Fredericka once more to be sure they can't go anywhere. I grab more ammo and head to Ethan to take what's mine. I get there and the security men won't let me in and they don't confirm if my daughter is there or not. They are in contact with Ethan and they tell me to leave or the cops will make me leave. I was about to pull my gun out when they went into the brick building and I decided to climb the fence and I am getting shocked just touching the fence. I keep trying difference places until I get a bigger shock and can't stand any longer. My gun hit me just right and I am hurting. The next thing I see are cops turning me around to arrest me after taking all my weapons and ammo off me.

Ethan
The cops have asked me to come and identify Fredericka's body and I do. He beat her unconscious and shot her twice. The beating is what killed her he fractured her skull, the neighbor died in surgery. Her family was there at the hospital. Holley Jensen died trying to save Fredericka. I should have had security on her, but she hid this from me and so did the girls. I need to get temporary custody of Janie. I can't have her father's relatives getting hold of her.

Carrick
I am called regarding custody of Fredericka's daughter who was killed by her biological father. I can't think clearly but I wake up and look at her files that I have helped her with. Her will stood out because I thought it was strange that she would not leave her child to the real father but to Ethan and his wife if he has one. I also see that she was prepared for her death. Someone that young was ready for her death like she knew it was coming. I look at every law that I could to get him guardianship and eventually if needed an adoption. At this point I am her executor of her will. Her wishes were for Ethan to adopt Janie and Jenny. One is just going to be tricky. James Nolan has been denied bail after the judge read his criminal history of abuse against men and women. We had to work fast before any relatives come forward. Kate got Christian to get a thorough background checks on James and Fredericka's family members background checks. It was a horror story on both sides. It was a wonder either one survived being brought up by anyone in either family. The autopsy on Fredericka showed injuries as far back as a toddler. They could only be done by someone hurting the child. Then there were the injuries in the last years of her life. She was treated in the ER regularly. She kept all this from Ethan. If he had known he would never let her keep Jenny. James Nolan is looking at two life sentences with special circumstances. Janie and Jenny had to be examined for any unreported injuries. It turns out that he hit them just not where anyone could see. There were bones broken but healed and didn't need to be set after retreating. How he knew how to break bones like that is a mystery. The girls told us he had hurt them as well. Charges were added to the extensive list already there.

Jenny was adopted by Constance and after some months Janie was finally adopted by Ethan and Constance. Both are seeing a child psychologist for the trauma they went through.