Stalking Kills

Fred
I can't believe that I had bailed the idiot out and he didn't listen to the judge or me about keeping his nose clean. His parents had to come and make an identification. He actually went after Vincent Grey a three year old. Security guards were even guarding the child and somehow Robert ended up dead and no one knows what exactly happened to him. They performed an autopsy and it was inconclusive. He was dead before security got to him. CCTV footage shows him running towards the boy and he went down and security guards surrounded him but he stayed on the ground and didn't move at all. Someone tried cpr and used one of those emergency defibrillators on him.  All during this the children were moved to another location for safety.

Emma Sims
I want heads to roll and definitive answers for my son's death. Gregory has told me that Robert was not supposed to go near the Grey family. He told me the ridiculous things Robert said about the three year old son attacking him and breaking his nose and then throwing him in the air and he hit his head on the concrete. I saw the footage and no one was near Robert until they surrounded him on the ground. Then they tried to save his life after he tried to get to the boy and ended up dead face down.

Gregory Sims
We kept getting him out of jail and tried to keep him in line. Now he is going after a three year old boy and telling us the boy was attacking him. There's no proof and now he is dead after trying to hurt the child. Emma wants something done about the three year old boy. That's not happening and I told her to stay far from the Grey boy and his family. The courts had enough on him to give him life without parole. Evidence and witnesses came forward after they found out he got out on bail. They wanted him back in jail. Oh I tried to get the boy help but Emma just couldn't have her precious son deemed mentally unstable stable. Rather than being alive and mentally unstable he has met his final destiny and all over a three year old boy. I think to when he turned three and was kidnapped, he was never the same after the six months he was with those criminals. He had forgotten everything about us and I felt that we needed to do a DNA testing but Emma would have none of it. While he was recently jailed I had his and my DNA tested. I was stunned but I was glad to discover he wasn't my child. Before I could get Emma's DNA tested he had died. I got it done anyway with the help of the coroner. I am in a quandary as to how to proceed if he isn't hers either. The worse case scenario would be if he was her child. If he is neither of our child then our child is missing. Emma is delusional and wants to sue for wrongful death, I told her that she needs to get realistic and stop talking about wrongful death considering he was trying to hurt a three year old. The amount of press regarding this has caused us no end of problems.

Anastasia
I got the children to safety while part of our security ran to Robert Sims to contain him. We got into the car with the children and I made sure to keep them busy. I don't want my children scarred by all of this, so I try to keep them from seeing anything. I get a message that we are being taken home and I will be told what was wrong later. I noticed Mr Sims wasn't moving so I go along with going home as an ambulance and a police car arrive as I am leaving. We finally get home and I talk with the children about what happened. Christian has been advised about what happened and I and the children will be asked simple questions. Carrick has decided to be here when we are all asked our version of what happened today. They are Johnny on the spot when Robert died, but where were they when he violated his restraining orders? I ask the detectives that and they can't answer me. I don't like using the Grey name to get preferential treatment and don't. No wonder people are hesitant about filing restraining orders against abusers and stalkers, to do it you have to be in the same room and building. It's very scary. I decide to look into whether we help people who are desperate for protection from their stalkers and abusers.

Emma
I have been trying to get in to see Anastasia Grey, but I apparently have been told to talk to her attorney. Gregory has told me to let the attorneys handle everything and let the detectives do their jobs and leave the Grey family alone. He reminds me that Robert wouldn't leave them alone and he's dead.

Gregory
The funeral finally took place a month later. They wanted to find out why Robert died. There was nothing they could find regarding what killed him. I had to keep Emma by me and she has been placed on medications after the judge ordered her to be evaluated by a psychiatrist court appointed. We now know that Robert inherited his mental illness apparently my Emma kept a lot from me and she was silently stalking me and I was so busy making money that I just thought it was a huge coincidence that we ran into each other so often. She still stalks me. Her family has mental illness on both sides. After the funeral she had to be committed and I am not allowed to visit her because she wants to kill me for not avenging Roberts death. That will never happen because he caused his own death.