Hiding With the Truth.

Fred

We had woken up early this morning to make it to the World Cup. I was excited, but something was missing. She was missing and I wish she would just leave my thoughts. That is simply impossible when my family keeps bringing her up. 

"Her letter says she is really sorry and she hopes you are doing well." Ginny explained to me. I rolled my eyes. I can't believe she is telling Ginny to tell me something. To think of it, I can't believe she is telling everyone in the family to relay messages to me. Even Percy is telling me what she is saying in his letters. I walked ahead of both her and George. "Oi, he is being a downright prat." I heard Ginny say to George and I kept walking to the Portkey.

During the World cup I had a moment to forget I was angry and I had fun, "Irish have it in the bag!" I shouted.

Charlie shook his head. "No way Krum will catch the snitch!" I laughed with my brother. I noticed Percy opening his mouth. "Weatherby, no." Bill said and we all laughed. We watched the game. I would glance down at Harry, Ron, and Hermione just to keep a watchful eye on them. 

We made it back to our tent and we all danced around. Ron was overtaken by the beast who is Viktor Krum. Of course George and I had to poke fun at him. There would be so many dull moments without us. 

We heard the commotion outside. "Irish must be celebrating." George said looking around. I saw the look dad held as he ran back in. "Not the Irish, you must get out of here and stay together!" He pushed us as we ran. 

There was a moment while I was running with George when I thought about Elizabeth. How if we got caught I would never see her again, she would think I died hating her. That I would think I died hating her. I am angry with her, my feelings are hurt, but I do not hate her. I don't think I could ever hate her. I just wish I had the moment to tell her that right now. 

George and I were hiding and I looked over to him. "I heard you and Ginny say I am a prat. You were right, I am not disagreeing. But you have to see where I am coming from. I can not trust Eliza, not anymore."

"You are hurt because she lied to you, I get it. But she lied to all of us as well. She did what she had to do to keep herself safe. We aren't mad at her anymore. Why are you?" 

"Because how can I love someone who doesn't trust me?" George snickered softly from his side. I looked at him. "What?"

"You love her." He whispered.