Another Wedding and More Death Eaters.

Eliza

I paced back and forth. I kept looking at the clock and with every passing minute I became more and more anxious. Molly stood in the kitchen and walked over to me placing her hands on my arms. "Where are they?" I whispered.

"They will be here, tea?" Molly asked. I heard the uncertainty in her voice.

Fred

We were gathered in a room. Mad eye was passing around Polyjuice potion. 

"Bit of experience with that do you, Mad eye?" I asked and looking around with a smile. "Just trying to defuse the tension." I spoke while taking a sip. The Polyjuice potion tasted awful, I groaned and closed my eyes when I turned to look at George. We always felt the need to make a mood lighter.  

"WOW. We're identical." We said together. 

Everyone got their partners. Remus with George, Dad with me, Ron with Nymphadora. We all took off but were quickly caught by Death Eater, but who would've told? Harry and Hagrid made it to their portkey at Ted and Andromeda's. Dad and I were behind them.

"Death eaters, about thirty of them." Ted stood up and paced before standing at Harry. "Death Eaters? I thought they didn't know you were being moved tonight." Harry looked at him in the eyes and then to Andromeda. 

"They knew."

Eliza 

Remus and George were the first ones back. "Georgie!" I shouted. My eyes widen as Remus explained what happened. "I am fine, and he should be fine." I laid George on the couch with the help of Molly. She did everything she could to fix his ear. 

Next to come in were Dora and Ron. I hugged them both tightly. 

"What happened?" Remus asked quickly. "What kept you?" He asked again before pulling her into his arms. I smiled and watched the two of them.

"Bellatrix, she wanted me dead just as much as Harry. Remus, she tried very hard to kill me, but Ron was a hero. He injured Rodolphus." Hermione looked over at Ron, and then turned her attention to me who was standing at the window.  I was happy everyone was alright. 

"He will be here soon, I promise." As Hermione's words left her lips, I smiled, nodding my head. I tried to stay calm. But I felt an uneasy feeling in my gut. I saw them both Fred and Arthur running to the house. 

"How are you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked softly putting a hand on his forehead. 

"Saint like." George whispered causing Fred to look at him confused.

"Come again?" Fred asked softly.

 "Saint like, see I'm holy Fred... Holey." 

He smiled weakly. Fred chuckled and looked down. "A whole wide world of ear related humor and you go for, I'm holy, it's pathetic." Fred chuckled, he was just happy his brother was okay. "Reckon I'm still better looking than you, right Eliza?" Fred turned and held me in his arms for a moment before I pulled away. "Of course, Georgie. I really chose the wrong brother." I teased.

I placed my hands on Fred's cheeks and let my eyes scan his body. "I am fine." He smiled. I scanned his face. I now know how I made him feel all those times of going out being reckless. "Elizabeth, I am fine." He held me close to him and I sighed. It felt like I was finally able to breathe once again. 

"Mad eye is dead." Bill informed everyone as he walked in, and Everyone began arguing over who told who. 

"HEY!" Harry spoke up. "I trust every one of you. I know it wasn't any of you."