Happy Christmas.

Before Christmas, everyone was gathering outside. "Fred?" I looked up questioning what was going on. He took my hand as we walked out and I poked Harry's shoulder. "What's going on?" Harry stared at me and then looked forward. "Umbridge has sacked Trelawny." I gasped and watched what was unfolding before our eyes. 

McGonagall walked right by me and looked at Umbridge and they had words back and forth until Dumbledore walked out. "Don't you all have studying to do?" He shouted. I told Harry to go on as I walked up to Professor Umbridge and glared at her. "You are an awful, terribly foul woman." I gritted through my teeth. Umbridge smiled a wicked smile as she walked closer to me. "I will warn you, Miss. Black. I am not one to be messed with." Fred grabbed my arm and tugged me. I looked up. 

She knew there was no punishment that could harm me, but to hurt Fred and George was something that was truly unforgivable. I know Umbridge will punish the boys to prove a point, and she did. "She took it all. Ton tongue, fireworks." George started. "She took it all." I felt my stomach empty. I turned to Fred and frowned. "I am so sorry, lads." George and Fred wrapped their arms around me. "It's not your fault, Eliza." George said softly.

As if that weren't enough, I was pulled out of bed by McGonagall. "Fred is asking for you to go with him." I rubbed my eyes from the sleep that still lived there. 

I looked up at Fred. "What's going on?"

"Dad was attacked." He said.

Ron looked at me. "If it hadn't been for Harry, he would've died." I hugged tightly onto Fred. Arthur Weasley was an amazing man. Who didn't deserve that. We arrived at St. Mungo and Harry and I allowed the family to go in. "A dream?" He nodded. "You still get them often?" He shook his head. "You saved him, Harry. You are a hero." He laughed and shook his head. I turned my body to him. "To that family in there, you are a hero." Fred was the first one to walk out and he placed a hand on my back. "He's going to be okay. Mum is telling us to get back to Grimmauld place." I nod my head.

Once we were in the house, I made my way through into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around my father. "Oh, Elizabeth! I have missed you so!" He let go of me and looked me over making sure I was alright. He placed his hands on my face as he kissed the top of my head. "Remus?" I walked over to him and hugged him tightly as well. 

"Happy Christmas, Elizabeth." He mumbled and I smiled at him. I turned to see Fred and he tilted his head. "I will be right back." I spoke following Fred.

 "Oi, loosen up Padfoot." I heard Remus tell my father who was not thrilled I was alone with a boy in my room. I knew it made Uncle Moony happy to see Sirius as a father. I hoped more than ever he would find that happiness. "It isn't much." Fred spoke, handing me my gift. It was a mustard yellow knitted sweater with a black E in the middle. "Mum made it. I asked her to. I mean you are practically part of the family. Might as well give you your own sweater." He smiled. I held it up and looked at it with a huge smile. "Freddie, I love it!" I smiled, placing it next to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you." Once I pulled away I walked to my dresser drawer pulling out a box. I watched patiently as he unwrapped it. It was a ring that read 'Weasley Wizard Wheezes.' Fred smiled and placed it on his finger and kissed the top of my head. "This is perfect, thank you." We had laid in my bed talking. Fred had fallen asleep, I was laying there with my eyes closed trying to find the peace to fall asleep. I heard my door open and I felt a figure standing over us. 

"I think I will kill him." Sirius gritted through his teeth.

Remus put his hand on his shoulder. "Mate, it is nothing compared to you and Marlene." 

Sirius huffed and looked down at me. "That was different, Moony."

The next morning we were all gathered around for breakfast as the others opened Christmas presents. Sirius handed me a small box. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrow. "Open it." He insisted. I opened the small box and held up a necklace. "It was your mother's." He started. "She wore it everyday. I never saw her without it." The necklace was beautiful. It was a gold chain, with a small navy blue gem hanging on it. "Thank you." I stood up and hugged him. He held onto me.

We sat around and Remus and Sirius were telling stories. "Can you tell me a story about her?" Moody and Kingsley went stiff. Sirius nodded his head slowly and placed his glass down on the table. "Oi, she was brilliant, simply brilliant. The only woman who I knew that could scare me, and excite me at the same time." He started. "One time, we were all getting ready to go out on a mission, your mum was pregnant with you. Even then she was extremely sharp. We were on surveillance and we all stopped when she screamed. You had kicked for the very first time. I was scared out of my mind, I was wondering how something so small could make that woman scream. Lily was excited, I felt that and I fell so in love at that moment." I smiled. "And that smile you wear, is your mother. Everytime I look at you, I see her."