Wedding Day.

Eliza

The Burrow was back in order just in time for this day. I stood in the room with Fleur, Ginny, and Hermione. "Oh you are beautiful!" Hermione spoke quietly. 

"You truly are." Ginny smiled. I held both their hands. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was simple. It was gorgeous. I stood there looking into the mirror and I could not believe I was about to go marry Fred. All I could think about was the twelve year old girl who stood at the platform nervous and then these two goofs made their way into my heart. Then one goof weaseling his way further into my heart. 

"Eliza, dear are you ready?" I turned to look at Remus. 

"I need to talk to George." I blurted out. Everyone stood there with a confused look. "I need to talk to George, please?" Ginny nodded her head and made her way out and everyone followed behind. I began to pace back and forth. I was not nervous to marry Fred. I loved this man. But there was something inside that was holding me back. 

George walked into the room and looked at me. "Lizzie, what is going on?" 

"He took Angelina to the Yule Ball." I said. I was pacing and rambling off things that simply did not make any sense. George walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my small frame. "What if he marries me and realizes he does love Angelina. What if when this day is over he realizes he has made a mistake." 

"ELIZABETH!" I stopped talking and stared at him. He flashed a comforting smile. "Lizzie, he loves you with every fiber in his body. He never has nor will he ever have feelings for Angelina. I promise you that." I nodded. "Now will you go out there and marry my brother?" 

I opened the door to see everyone standing there. "You look beautiful darling." Remus said looking at me. Ted stood there quietly. "Absolutely stunning, my sweetest girl." Ted kissed my temple. Remus looked at Ted who was looking at him. 

"Shall we go?" I nodded her head.

I walked along side two men who played a huge role in my life. Ted raised me, Ted helped mold me into the woman I am today. 

Remus is the only person I have that was truly connected to both of my parents. He held a special place in my heart. When we made it to the end, I saw Fred who was wiping his eyes. "You look stunning, love." He whispered. I watched Ted and Remus sit down. Arthur stood up there with us. He had to clear his throat a few times before he began to speak. 

"We are all here today to celebrate two, becoming one. Fredrick Gideon Weasley and Elizabeth Lily Black. We have all had the fortune of watching these two grow from children to the adults that are standing here in front of us. I had always hoped that my boys would find ladies that would love them, ground them, and in the case of Fred be okay with all the pranks. I knew it would be Eliza. These two balance each other, love each other, take care of each other, and I can say they have done this from the day they met each other. I speak for all of the family when I say we could not be happier to gain Eliza as a part of this family." He paused and looked into my eyes. "You make him a better man, a smarter man. Fred, my son. You are a lucky man." Fred smiled at his father. 

"Elizabeth, do you take Fred to be your husband?" 

"I do." I smiled at Fred. 

"Fred, do you take Elizabeth to be your wife?" 

"I do." Fred said quickly. I laughed softly as Fred leaned in to kiss me. 

"Fred, I have to finish before you do that." Fred nodded. "Kiss your bride, son." 

Fred pulled me in slowly and he dipped me causing me to laugh as he pressed his lips to mine.  Everyone stood up and began to clap. 

"Let this be a reminder that there can always be happiness in the darkest of times."