Challenge Two: The Black Lake.

Fred

I waited in the room for George to come in and I glared at him. "What?" I could not believe he just asked me that. "You're serious?" He nodded his head. "You took Eliza to the Yule Ball." He nodded. "She looked amazing did she not?" 

I groaned in anger. "Of course she did! Is there anything going on there?" 

George stared at me and raised his brow. "Just a friend trying to help another all the while the other friend is being a major git." He was right. After he let me have it for asking Angelina to the ball I knew I had crossed the line. But seeing her makes me angry. There was nothing that helped. "She doesn't need you hating her Fred. She is beating herself up about it enough. She also told me she tried to tell us second year." I looked at him. 

That was the year we ignored her, and forgot her birthday. I promised myself I would never forget another one of her birthdays. "Well, she didn't tell us. I bet if she had her way we would still be in the dark about it." George rolled his eyes and laid down to go to sleep. 

Eliza

The second task I found myself walking to the black lake. I hated bodies of water. I did not fear them as much now that I am a bit older, but they are still my least favorite thing. I was searching for Hermione all afternoon and I still could not find.

"Four will go down, will they all come back up?" The twins shouted.

Ginny and I were walking by the both of them as Ginny turned. "Don't be so mean."

We met up with the others at the lake. "Where is Ron?" I shrugged.

 George came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Where is Hermione?" I shrugged at that question too. 

I could feel Fred's angry eyes on me. I turn to look at him and he turned his head just as quick. I heard Neville shout about how he killed Harry Potter. I brushed it off and frowned when I realized that Ron and Hermione were at the bottom of the lake. It was Fleur first to come up, but she didn't have anyone. She forfeited. 

Cedric came up second with Cho in his arms the two spit out water and swam to the dock. It was only a moment later that Viktor had come up with Hermione. That left Harry, he was last, but he came up with Fleurs sister, and Ron. Everyone cheered for the boy. "I came in last." He said disappointedly. "Fleur forfeited, so you didn't really."

What I was truly unprepared for was the last round.