N.B.M

Eliza

I hadn't heard from anyone since Fred, George and I came  to Droms. I honestly felt like I was going to lose my mind being in this house. I walked into the bedroom and sat next to Fred. I knew where every family member was except for... Ginny. "Freddie?" He hummed softly. "Where is Ginny?" He looked at me for a moment and then looked up at me. "Don't lie to me." 

"Hogwarts." He whispered. "She is safe." 

I looked at the letter sitting on the table next to the bed. "It doesn't say where it came from. There is no name. But I think I have seen that owl before at school." I nodded and opened the letter. 

Elizabeth,

I know you know nothing of me, I assume. I am Draco's mother. I do not wish any ill will in this letter, I hope this finds you a certain peace actually. Ron and Hermione were here, which makes me assume that the third person Draco could not identify was Harry. They aren't here anymore, they left. Bellatrix did have a moment with Hermione... But from what I gathered she was okay when she left. I know when you were at the school you watched over Draco and for that I thank you. He has told me about you. I  just wish someone could have done that for your uncle.Please don't respond to this, it means nothing if they find where you are hiding. We are not on the same side, but we are blood. Thank you for watching Draco. He is just a boy.

-N.B.M

"Eliza?" I looked up and came face to face with Andromeda. I smiled up at her and handed her the letter. "Someone you used to know." I whispered.

Andromeda read over it. "Cissy?" Her voice was barely a whisper. She ran her fingers over the ink and smiled. I don't think I have seen her smile like this since my father was around.

"Why is she writing me?" Andromeda looked at Eliza and smiled at her. 

"She's a mother who is thankful.Now why don't you go find Fred? I think he went outside." I nodded and left Andie with the letter. I went outside and wrapped my arms around my husband."What was the letter about?" Fred asked.

"Oh it was nothing." He smiled and held me closely. 

***

We found out that Ted had been killed. It was a hard time in the house. I knew Dora and Remus would find their way home. I wasn't expecting them so soon. When they walked in I got a good look at Dora I noticed something. 

"You're having a baby?" She nodded her head quickly. Andromeda was hugging Dora as I smiled and looked over to Remus who looked less than thrilled about it. 

"I have fears." He said to me, and I nodded understandingly. 

"As you should." I reassured him. "Babies are something that should be feared. We have to raise them up to be good." The man standing next to me was worried, was scared out of his mind, and I didn't know how to help. "Remus, the most important thing for you to remember is that this child needs you, and you need to be her for him. Take it from me, and Harry. He needs his father." Remus sighed and nodded knowing Harry gave him the same speech not to long before he made his way back to his wife. "You know what you are doing as a father. You have had a lot of practice yelling at me." I joked. 

"You are right, the both of you and Harry." Remus spoke softly. "I just cannot believe I did this to this child." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"You did nothing to this child! We don't even know if that is passed down! You can't think that way, children are a gift, and even you know that." I spoke to him leaving him with his thoughts.

Later that night Fred came up behind me and placed his hands on my waist. I could tell he was worried about me. "Darling, if you need to talk I am here." He mumbled into the top of my head. I smiled up at him and placed my hands on his cheek. "Been through this already. I am okay Freddie. I promise." 

"Elizabeth!" I laughed softly and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.