21

I let out a whine of annoyance when the sun hit my eyes through the sheer white curtains. Takashi let out a deep sigh, stirring from his slumber. Takashi snuggled his face in the crook of my neck while I used the blanket to block out the sun.

"Ru," Takashi murmured, trying to wake me up from my daze, his hands wandering my stomach and chest.

"No," I mumbled.

Takashi let out another deep sigh while I turned and wrapped my arms around his heck, his head nuzzling into my shoulder.

"Ru, we got to get up," He murmured.

"Nu-uh," I whined.

I let out a gasp when I felt Takashi's teeth nip at my shoulder.

"Did you just bite me?" I questioned, sitting up and looking down at him. He let out a yawn and sat up.

"It was a love bite," He stated, rubbing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, going to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I got dressed in a black t-shirt and wide-leg jeans.

Takashi let me to go to the Pension while he went to go wake the beast.

I opened the door, making the bell jingle. I went and sat down at the table Kyoya was currently sitting at.

"You're up early," I commented, earning a grumble in reply.

"Ru! Come over here!" Haruhi called, from the door.

I let out a sigh and got up, going to see what she wanted.

"Oh, hey Arai, been awhile," I stammered, seeing my former classmate at the door with some produce.

"Hey, Han-Senpai, yeah, how you been?" He asked.

"I'm doing good. Are you working at your Uncle's shop for the summer?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I was just delivering some produce," Arai smiled.

I went to subtly walk away but Haruhi had other plans and made me sit down with her.

Arai, also, wasn't my biggest fan since he had always seen me as a rival when it came to Haruhi's feelings. But knowing Haruhi, she was oblivious as always.

Now that I realize this, I realize she has more in common with Tamaki than I'd care to admit.

"So these other guys, they're all in a club with you?" Arai asked.

"A host club," Haruhi sighed.

"Oh, is that so?" Arai stammered slightly, caught off guard.

"Hey, Haruhi! Don't you think you should be working? You shouldn't be slacking off!" Hikaru called, his empty glass in the air.

What was his problem?

"Misuzu said I could take a break," Haruhi stated.

I shuddered when I heard a ripping sound behind me. Haruhi and I both turned to see Tamaki ripping up some sort of manual.

"Hey! Quit making more garbage I'll have to take out!" Haruhi exclaimed irritably as Tamaki made a bed of paper scraps below him.

"It's not garbage. I'm making a hamster home," Tamaki mumbled, sulking as he continued to rip strips of paper off the manual.

"But Senpai, you don't have a hamster," Haruhi deadpanned.

"I'm not your Senpai, I'm just an acquaintance of yours," Tamaki mimicked with a pout.

Arai let out a chuckle while I covered my mouth to keep from laughing.

"Wow, who knew you Ouran guys were so funny. You know, it's such a prestigious school, I always imagined it was a different world," Arai said.