25

"Does it look okay in the back?" I asked Takashi as I turned my back toward him, looking over my shoulder.

Takashi adjusted the obi belt and the Hakama and then leaned down and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Good?" I confirmed.

"Good," Takashi said with a nod.

"You look pretty sexy as a samurai," I commented, gently pulling him closer by his kimono.

"You too," He smiled. I leaned up and pressed a small peck to his lips.

Hosting began and the music room was filled with guests. I, however, did not have any today. My regulars had their own club event going on and couldn't attend.

I was filling drinks when I was about to walk past Mori and he suddenly sprung up and lunged forward, stabbing his spear through the door all while grabbing me and pulling me close.

"Takashi?" I squeaked out, looking up at him while the girls went wild, squealing with delight.

"We have a trespasser," He stated stoically, retracting his spear and sliding the door open, revealing a red-haired male student, his hand still around my waist protectively.

That student let out a ferocious grunt and lunged toward Takashi. "Morinozuka!" He cried, making me tense, ready for a fight if needed. The red haired student suddenly crouched into a bow. 

"Please accept me as your apprentice, Morinozuka-Senpai?" He asked.

The other hosts talked to Kasanoda while I gave Honey a piece of cake and poured him and Mori a cup of tea. Kasanoda went into his life story and I sat down on the other side of him.

"Well, maybe if you didn't glare at people so much you wouldn't look so mean all the time," I shrugged, taking a sip of my own cup of tea.

The idiotic trio gasped at my comment while Kasanoda seem to take somewhat offense to it.

 "You've been taught from a young age to constantly look mean so of course, you'd think you were born with it. You just need to relax your face," I stated, putting my finger in between the first year's brows.

"Ru-Senpai! Don't talk back to him!" Tamaki cried skittishly.

"Why?" I scoffed. "What's he gonna do? Hit me? He's more like a shy kitten if you ask me," I said honestly while the younger boy flushed red in embarrassment.

"Morinozuka-Senpai, this is why I need you. I need you to show me! How do you manage to have so many friends? When you're just as mean looking as me?" Kasanoda exclaimed.

I covered my mouth and held back a laugh while Takashi had an expressive look of shock on his face.

"You're expressionless, distant, and you hardly ever talk. Plus, you got a mug that looks like a watch dog from hell. So how come you've got so many friends? What're you doing that I'm not? Please! Teach me your secrets! I'm begging you!" Kasanoda exclaimed throwing himself onto the ground in a low bow in front of Takashi who still looked flabbergasted. 

Takashi let out a sigh and rested his face in his hand.

"Takashi, you okay?" Honey asked softly while I rubbed Takashi's shoulder.

"I'm just a little light headed," Takashi murmured.

"I'll go get you so water," I said softly.

I went into the storage room where the kitchenette was and got Takashi a glass of water.

I blinked in surprise when I saw Honey in tears.

"Is Tama-Chan telling the truth? Are you renting me!?" Honey cried while Takashi frantically shook his head, trying to calm the ticking time bomb.